Reviews for Regaining Innocence
beautiful. ..
LandDeathNote chapter 18 . 2/4/2013
awww sweet ending
LandDeathNote chapter 17 . 2/4/2013
ok follow up on my last review the greeks actually didn't have a Hercules they had a Heracles the Romans came up with Hercules
LandDeathNote chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
you might want to review your greek mythology and roman mythology scince chiron and Hercules is more roman in a way
AntiiTheGentleman chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Oh no! Why!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 18 . 5/16/2012
Awh, a hiding triplet would have been amusing though. I like it but your story didn't have enough angst for me, though I had hoped that Harry wouldn't lose his first born, but I guess it always makes the story interesting.
Elissa707 chapter 18 . 3/24/2012
I hate you for getting me so close to crying. But that was beautifully done.
dawn chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
can i just say that the start of the series was great but this is the best ending to a series i have read thank you for the good read. cant wait to read more of your stories.
CourkMee16 chapter 15 . 7/6/2011
Jesus, everyone is popping em out like crazy! Lol.
jspgnh1234 chapter 18 . 4/21/2011
to bade it's finished... i loved every minute good and bad and worse... it was abslutly wonderful...
jspgnh1234 chapter 5 . 4/20/2011
god... that was so sad... so well writen... i could feel the pain... i'm crying so hurd for their loss...i hope the next baby will live... did the hit draco give him in the rib have anything to do with the miss?
Hope06 chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
what an appropriate ending bravo
tia22 chapter 18 . 3/14/2011
i really enjoyed reading this.
shadowofmyself435 chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
While reading this story I noticed that many aspects match up with another SnapexHarry story called Arranged written by HarrySnapeAlways. I wonder if you are the same person? (Be honest if you are not.)
Blosiom chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
i think there should be a chapter about Ron, Ginny, Dean and Seamus as they only got ten years. But the whole story from start to finsh was good.
254 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »