Reviews for Regaining Innocence
wandamarie chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Fernsfairie chapter 18 . 6/22/2009
This was a great story, and NOW I understand how the whole male pregnancy thing works, except there are a few technicalities, but eh. It works for the story. Anyways, I liked it over all. Not a big slash fan, but you did it well enough to be enjoyable.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
DarkestAngel13 chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
you made me CRY... *sniffs and wipes eyes* i hate you :(

(continues reading)
Phoebus Cat chapter 19 . 12/19/2008
This was... not good. There was no action at all, just "lookee, I am preggers yet agin" and "let's guess who get's laid next". Dull, and dreadfully so. Too bad you couldn't keep up the pace from the previous story! Add to that all the typos and the horrible sentence structure, and you get one story that's not to be recommended.

Too bad.
adavisa chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
This is the third time I've read this story, and I cry every time I read this chapter. Especially when he says "Dad tell him I didn't lose the baby"
Katalara chapter 19 . 12/4/2008
Awesome! I love how well researched the names you used are. They all tie in so well together! This was a great story, and I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
OMG that was the saddest thing I have ever read. Even writing this I can't stop crying. That was well written, and really emotional great job.
katieslack2002 chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
i like it all and u are very good
Shinegami chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
wow. i loved it. it was a bit quick paced but very well written. i lost count of all the kids *blushes* now all that needs to be done is have the 4 pricks who tormented poor harry to apologize. oh well. i loved it!
benihime.chan chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
Dante is also from Devil May Cry

~Hime~
charlie-becks chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
i loved both of ur stories, so thank u for writin them, an also u mentioned the isle of man in the first one, i live there an its the first time i hav ever seen it mentioned on here so *screams and hugs u* thanx im british but its glad to know the island is known about lol
piccolojr212002 chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
wow i like it that was very good
TLDriver66 chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
Blaise went to cut the cord Should be Draco went to cut the cord.
piccolojr212002 chapter 15 . 11/5/2008