Reviews for Regaining Innocence
Katalara chapter 19 . 12/4/2008
Awesome! I love how well researched the names you used are. They all tie in so well together! This was a great story, and I am looking forward to reading more of your work.

PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
OMG that was the saddest thing I have ever read. Even writing this I can't stop crying. That was well written, and really emotional great job.
katieslack2002 chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
i like it all and u are very good
Shinegami chapter 10 . 11/9/2008
wow. i loved it. it was a bit quick paced but very well written. i lost count of all the kids *blushes* now all that needs to be done is have the 4 pricks who tormented poor harry to apologize. oh well. i loved it!
benihime.chan chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
Dante is also from Devil May Cry

~Hime~
charlie-becks chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
i loved both of ur stories, so thank u for writin them, an also u mentioned the isle of man in the first one, i live there an its the first time i hav ever seen it mentioned on here so *screams and hugs u* thanx im british but its glad to know the island is known about lol
piccolojr212002 chapter 18 . 11/6/2008
wow i like it that was very good
TLDriver66 chapter 16 . 11/6/2008
Blaise went to cut the cord Should be Draco went to cut the cord.
piccolojr212002 chapter 15 . 11/5/2008
that was very nice
redridingharlot chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
aww, so cute, the ending anyways. harry is to nice to hold the grudge forever
vanessa riddle chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
omg that mad me cry (really no joke) that was soo good... congratulations on finishing!
ChocoholicWriter chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
Yay, Harry finally got closure. Sad its over, though. Good job.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
animesnape21 chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
Sequel?
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 18 . 11/5/2008
Well done of finishing the story. It was asll amazing, and I really liked this chapter.

I guess that is closure for the three of them, that they will never see Vernon again.

Good luck with whatever you do now. :D
254 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »