Reviews for Now, that was interesting!
Dil9 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Bella had better lock her door lol:) really liked it
MCRshortstackedme chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
the link didn't work DX

if it is on your profile i will get it ff that, but please if it isn't could you send it to me?

xoxox
baynewen chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I just found you story today and I LOVED IT!

It was so sensitive and insightful, it portrayed an heighten emotional level not often found in such a short story. The detail you used was amazing but it put you on the edge of the bed and in the bathroom watching a very intimate scene.

Great work! I hope you are intending to continue this story.
shleprock chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
ok so my feedback is this.i like the story but i do find some faults with it.i can see edward wanting to have some of those human feelings return through bella, but i can't see the character of edward not wanting bella to have all those experiences for herself even if he got nothing from it.i also i get that you are trying to make this more sensual than just "sex" but in in the effort to give it a poetic feel the ability to follow the story is getting lost.i can't tell who's point of veiw i am looking from and the scene is harder to get into because the basic character movment and storyline are lost in large and flowery words.i will keep resding though because i do like the premise.
octoberland chapter 3 . 12/25/2008
I just wanted to tell you how wonderful I think this story is. It is so sweet and erotic without being vulgar. I would love to see more along these lines. Thank you!
Sakura Mishimoto chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
lol! Edward at the top of a sphinx in Egypt... in the sun! XD

LOL!

please update soon.

Mishimoto Sakura
RomperStomper chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
Your choices of words color the entire piece brilliantly. I don't suppose there will be more chapters?
lorish36 chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
I've just finished reading chapters 2 and 3, and I want to tell you that I am amazed and awed by the depth of feeling and emotion that you put into your writing. I almost feel like I'm in the room with them, listening to not only their words but their thoughts as well. Your writing in this story is very erotic, without being crude. I hope that when you hit number 1 on the New York times bestseller list, you let us fanfic FANS of yours know who you are, cause I know for one I would rush out and buy whatever you publish! Thank you!
Miri chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Very cute, very nice. I like your writing, but the italics are sort of creeping me out. Can't wait for more!
twilightmom67 chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
I have mixed feelings about chapter 3. I really thought Bella was going to describe what she was feeling more than how she tasted and smelled. I would have liked her to describe how she felt when he was exploring her...Good chapter, though. I'm enjoying the story.
fantasygirl22 chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
You are such a brilliant writer! It makes me jealous! That was a very sweet and cute chapter, if you get what I mean. Bella's innocence and purity was very real. I guess I just really love how true to life this story is. Good job!
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
I gotta say that I enjoy this very much. As far as romance goes, this is some of the best erotica I've ever seen. It wasn't just sexy, it was beautiful. You description of Bella's "bud" drove me off the wall. It was also kind of funny too, good old Eddy going in for a peek.

Half the time I wished I was in his shoes, and half the time I wish I understood love as well as the author.

Ta

MAster of the Boot
icefang7 chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
good so far...neat concept. thanks..please continue
InnerAnomaly chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
I honestly couldn't find anything in this chapter that screamed "does not work" or "isn't right" I feel awkward telling someone, 'you used the wrong form of their/there/they're' or that accept should be except or vice versa...

I really am enjoying this story though... it's sensual, but not x-rated... :) keep up the good work
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Awh, cute! I like this chapter and it is well-written.