Reviews for When I Became a Princess
JailyForever chapter 20 . 8/26
You know what, I thought I could continue reading this but after seeing all your insane A/Ns pretty much blackmailing people enjoying your fanfic for reviews I've decided it I really not worth it.

People are supposed to review to critique and/or praise, not to satisfy your need to have hundreds of reviews.

It's unfortunate that you felt the need to sink to that level when to be quite honest this fanfic is more than good enough to get reviews without the blackmail.
TWILIGHT FAN123 chapter 33 . 9/27/2014
I LOVE YOU (SIGN) (GASP) TEARS OF MOTHERFUCKING JOY! (: P.S I KNOW IM KINDA LATE ON READING YOUR BOOK MY BFFL SAID THAT YOUR LIKE AN LIKE GREAT LIKE TWILIGHT LIKE FANFICTION LIKE WRITER !
TWILIGHT FAN123 chapter 32 . 9/27/2014
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU NO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESBO!
JUST SOYA NO I SAID YEAH BABY WOO I LOVE YOU NO LESBO(:
TWILIGHT FAN123 chapter 31 . 9/27/2014
YES U SKANK OMIGOSH I AM SO SORRY IM MAD BECAUSE YOU SAID THIER ISNT AN EPILOGUE IS THEIR A SEQUEL I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY NO LESBO IF SIDNEY WAS REAL WE COULD BE BFFL LIKE I ADORE HER I ADORE YOU WHEN U SAYU LOVE ME KNOW I LOVE YOU MORE WHEN U SAY U NEED ME NO I NEED U MORE CAUSE I ADORE U . ADORE YOU BY MILEY CYRUS U DONT HAVE 2LIKE ER THOUGH IM LIKE YOUR LIKE BIGGESTLIKE FAN
TWILIGT FAN123 chapter 29 . 9/27/2014
I BET ITS FUCKING JACOB NOT 2 BE RUDE OR ANYTHANG Y DO JACB ALWAYS HAVE 2 BE THE BAD GUY ! ): U R A GREA WRITERBUT THIER LIKE BFFL
THANKU
TWILIGHT FAN123 chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
WHERE THE HELL IS BELLA
twilight fan123 chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
the three words where I love you . omigosh poor Rosalie . wahh ! ):
twilight fan123 chapter 26 . 9/27/2014
nooooo I like need you and we can like have millions of like cute babies ! like I like love you and like your sister.
twiligt fan123 chapter 24 . 9/27/2014
this does mean war! ally and th stripper sluts v.s bella and the beauties
Guest chapter 23 . 9/27/2014
where the hell is ally and her hoes !):
twilight fan 123 chapter 22 . 9/27/2014
ally and er hoes
Samantha114 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
interesting...definitely gunna give it a chance!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
there is no humor in this story which is indicated in the genre type, just a lot of stupidness and a lot of plot holes..how exactly does she not know that Alice 'CULLEN' would be Edward's sister and lastly Bella is a pushover not exactly a virtue if you are going to be a Queen.
WiseOldSoul chapter 30 . 11/30/2013
this is all kind of bizarre!?
WiseOldSoul chapter 29 . 11/30/2013
it's hard to believe all of these royals running around without any body guards...
1,902 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »