Reviews for When I Became a Princess
Good, although I think Bella should have been kidnapped by Jacob. And the fact that If Edward were so famous then Bella should have recognized him at the record store.
Anonymous1511 chapter 1 . 10/17
Hey, you definitely selected a good idea for a fanfic. Kind of like the Princess Diaries. However I'm sorry to say the creativity ends there. The story is very poorly executed. The characters are shallow and you haven't made an effort to show their thoughts or explore their actions at all. For an example, Bella comes home from school to learn that her long-ago-dead mother is very much alive, and her father had lied to her for 17 years. Not to mention the said mother is a Queen thus making Bella a princess. She had to leave everything she has known to play an unknown role in a foreign country. Do you honestly believe any 17 year old in their right mind would ask "When are we leaving?" just after few minutes of learning all these? That's not about creativity. It's about common sense. So I suggest that you should read your story again and brush it up.
MELIS chapter 31 . 6/20
south african girl here! this story rocks!
VX888 chapter 1 . 4/26
Great idea... Poorly executed. There is absolutely no depth to the characters, their thoughts processes are not believable at ALL. Ex: Bella comes home from school, learned that she's the princess of France and that she's going to be taken away from her father... And two minutes later (literally) she's like "ok when are we leaving?". There's an important emotional journey and a way longer conversation that needs to happen for this scene to be remotely believable...
JEFF DUNHAM ROCKS LOVE HIS SHOW PEANUT
SOMEONE NEEDS TO CHECK ALLY INTO A MENTAL HOSPITAL, SHE IS CRAZY
FUCKING ASSHOLE ,FUCKING JACKASS , FUCKING SLEAZE BUCKET, JAKE I WANT TO KILL HIM
ur soooo EVIL with that Cliffy Lol
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
badasss :DDDDD
JailyForever chapter 20 . 8/26/2015
You know what, I thought I could continue reading this but after seeing all your insane A/Ns pretty much blackmailing people enjoying your fanfic for reviews I've decided it I really not worth it.

People are supposed to review to critique and/or praise, not to satisfy your need to have hundreds of reviews.

It's unfortunate that you felt the need to sink to that level when to be quite honest this fanfic is more than good enough to get reviews without the blackmail.
TWILIGHT FAN123 chapter 33 . 9/27/2014
I LOVE YOU (SIGN) (GASP) TEARS OF MOTHERFUCKING JOY! (: P.S I KNOW IM KINDA LATE ON READING YOUR BOOK MY BFFL SAID THAT YOUR LIKE AN LIKE GREAT LIKE TWILIGHT LIKE FANFICTION LIKE WRITER !
TWILIGHT FAN123 chapter 32 . 9/27/2014
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU NO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESBO!
JUST SOYA NO I SAID YEAH BABY WOO I LOVE YOU NO LESBO(:
TWILIGHT FAN123 chapter 31 . 9/27/2014
YES U SKANK OMIGOSH I AM SO SORRY IM MAD BECAUSE YOU SAID THIER ISNT AN EPILOGUE IS THEIR A SEQUEL I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORY NO LESBO IF SIDNEY WAS REAL WE COULD BE BFFL LIKE I ADORE HER I ADORE YOU WHEN U SAYU LOVE ME KNOW I LOVE YOU MORE WHEN U SAY U NEED ME NO I NEED U MORE CAUSE I ADORE U . ADORE YOU BY MILEY CYRUS U DONT HAVE 2LIKE ER THOUGH IM LIKE YOUR LIKE BIGGESTLIKE FAN
TWILIGT FAN123 chapter 29 . 9/27/2014
I BET ITS FUCKING JACOB NOT 2 BE RUDE OR ANYTHANG Y DO JACB ALWAYS HAVE 2 BE THE BAD GUY ! ): U R A GREA WRITERBUT THIER LIKE BFFL
THANKU