Reviews for No Day But Today
michaelfmx chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
I love the moment at the 911 memorial. It seems the turning point in her realizing what she felt for him and deciding to go for it. Very nice.
coreymon77 chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
aw. That was heartbreaking but cute and sweet and fluffy all at the same time. I loved it!

until next time,

coreymon77
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aww, that was so cute. Nice and fluffy! Great job!

until next time,

coreymon77
chucksara4ever chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
amazing that you managed to combine a fluffy story with rememberence and grief. It worked brilliantly.
Baylink chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Five hundred twenty five thousand, six hundred stories,

Five hundred twenty five thousand, missions so queer.

Five hundred twenty five thousand,

six hundred bad guys,

How do you measure a season of fear?

I was the token het in a mostly gay mens' chorus around here, and that was, of course, our spotlight song.

I've never seen the show, but I am stopping in NYC on the way back from Worldcon in August, and I'm going to see Hair and Wicked, come Hell or high water.
bohoxlove chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
oh my god.

i love you.

more then words can say.

im a HUGE RENThead. and a huge chuck fan

so this pretty much made my day.

i fuckin love you man.
dezzac chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Really outstanding story.

I rented and watch Rent for the first time based on this story. Most awesome. Thank you, for both the story and the introduction.
londonwriting chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Two very sweet stories. You've written them so well, and set this really quiet, sweet mood (even though the hoover's going off in the background), that I don't want to say (type) anything to break it, even though this is a review, and the story wasn't really real! But it set up how they would say those 3 little words, 8 letters. I thought it was written beautifully, and I really enjoyed reading it, and appreciate you writing it. Thanks D
nattylovesjordy chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
I think that it was really amazing of you to write a chapter involving 9/11.

I read it (the first time, w/o reviewing) right after I watched this horribly depressing documentary on 9/11. The people crying and screaming was just too much, so then reading your story, I could see those people's faces again.

And the emotions hit all over again.

But, it was really really good.
jagged1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
A very nice way to remember such a significant event.
SamanthaLisaWalkerfan101 chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
It was sad, but it was a fictional character. There are so many people who lost someone that day. The ending was a good way to sort of balance it or level the emotions. Thanks.
Shawnny chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Very nice JMG. I liked the Charah but I also liked the way you used it to remind us of the things that happened that day & the fact that for some...that day is probably still very difficult indeed. Do you think you can keep this going a little more? :)
HJB chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
Very touching. I loved it. For a second, I thought Sarah was pregnant, but then remembered that she and Chuck hadn't slept together yet.
tshdow chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
What can I say. Nice chapter. sad but nice.
Listen2TheThunder chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Awesome Story! I love Chuck and Rent. I was pretty bummed when I learned they were taking it off production, or whatever they call it. Having never been to New York, I've never had that experience, but I enjoy the movie and watch it whenever I have the time. Can't wait for more from you!