Reviews for Their First Forced date
Ash chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hahaha! This was great! Write more SoKai pairings please! It was so cute/ hilarios!
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Lmao! Wow epic fail at the end XD nice sweet story! I'm currently reading the main story for this one-sided one and let me tell u its really awesome! Espically the part when Sora proposes to Kairi :'D that's my favorite part C:
Evera Yuuki chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I know what Riku did! That sick bastard. Selphie just sounds perverted sometimes. But Riku takes the cake.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This story was so beautiful and romantic. Anyone who has played, Kingdom Hearts or seen it on youtube, could tell Sora and Kairi love and greatly care for each other. If this story was made longer then I think it could make a great book.
acidic.wrath chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
dude WHAT DID RIKU DO?

what is selphie holding over him!

lol i like that they dont think of using their keyblades til the end
Jedimasterchris1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Funny ending
Noami.G chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I loved the hand-to-forehead ending. Classic! And I've read your other story. It PWNS! You should do more little one-shots like this.
Jim chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Boy Ive read this just now. Sweet story, Lol at the end. /epic facepalm
Queen of Black Cats chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Duh! That last thing was worthy of a dumb blonde! Of course I would never thought of it either and I'm a brunnette. Really funny story! And creative too.
Trainalf chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
What DID riku do with those powers?
Vera-Chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Oh dear Lord, I love you. Finally, a fic with NO Yaoi or Yuri! Thank you Kisdota! I love you.
Trainalf chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
i was begining to wonder why the keyblade was't used,good story