Reviews for Consummation
Love.peace.equality chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
I always wondered what Edward was thinking when he found out and froze up like that. I think this story is amazing. Keep going.
Safest time of the Day chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Wow, I love stories from Edward's pov. Please keep them comming. I alwas wondered in my own head what he was thinging, you've brought it right to the surface. Thanks.
MyriadProBold chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
Wow!. I always thought that was a very interesting scene in the book. You did a great job with Edward's POV. Please keep going.
usagi.cullen chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
I love your take on Edward's POV. It's a perfect mix of happiness, self-loathing, over thinking and intelligence.

I especially liked hearing what Edward was thinking when he was in shock. His thoughts really explain why he says and acts the way he does until he hears Renesmee. You can really understand why he becomes the burning man if these were his thoughts.

Can't wait until the next chapter - thanks!
slimjimjerky chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
That was perfect!

I just wish in BD Edward had cared about the baby at first.
Misamille chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
My heart hasn't felt this heavy since I read the part in Breaking Dawn where Edward and Jacob had that scene outside.

You do a magnificent job at telling this part through his eyes.

I can not wait until the next chapter!
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 6 . 11/2/2008
oohh are ya gonna do ALL of breaking dawn? You totally should. I love how u capture ed's pov. Great chapter btw.
GO DIE YOU PIG chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
I hated this chapter so much. I wanted to KILL Edward! "Fragile as a soap bubble, Bella"? WTF! Bella Swan is not some breakable little piece of glass, she is not helpless, she knows exactly what she is getting herself into and above all she is not s simple, stupid, innocent little four year old to be coddled and sheltered, and that is exactly how the Edward in this chapter treated her. Yes, he is protective in the books, but not nearly to this creepy, borderline pyschopathic point. In a way, Edward degraded her so much and that is what upset me most. The soap bubble reference, him calling "his little tiger-kitten" and other things like that really disgusted me. He looked down on her far too much and quite frankly, its disgusting. You are an old-fashioned anti-feminist republican.

As a matter of fact, you should go kill yourself. But you're probably not smart enough to think of how so let me help with that.

1). Bury yourself alive

2). Blow your brains out - they aren't worth that much, hun!

3). Jump off of a really high building

4). Inhale deadly chemicals

Whatever you chose, I hope it hurts. Go die, soon. Fuck you, you anti-women PIG.
drinkingtea chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Love it!
Amanda chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
I just found this story today and I LOVE it! I think you do such a great job capturing Edward's thoughts. I can't wait for the rest of it! I'm excited to read the moment he finds out she's pregnant :)
Aline Evans chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
That's very good. Very sweet.

I love how you're writing Edward's POV. It could have happened this way considering what we read in Midnight Sun.

Loving it.

Please update soon ;)
heart of steel chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
I love reading stories from Edwards perspective! Great job on capturing his tormented self. Can't wait to read more!
Blynn chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
Round of applause!

So great! I loved it! Once again I love the way you capture Edward it is absolutely perfect. I can’t wait for more. Keep up the good work!

kasterborous chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
I absolutely adored this.

cannot wait for more :)

your Edward is so spot on in character its amazing.

the ending line may have made my heart implode. love
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »