Reviews for Vent Session
Omg I'm dying like the fuck did I just read XD
levysbookshelf chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Omg! I'm dying. That was hilarious! Way to call all of that out!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
...What the fuck did I just read? Eh, who cares! That was great! Especially the ending XD "All the men accepted their homosexuality"
Mooncher123 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Gods,,,,I'm speechless,,,at first I snickered and thought you were pulling our legs and this was just a joke chapter and the real storrie begins in chapter 2 but when I looked at the title again and saw "venting" I understood you just vented in this storie and didn't actualy plan it or anything well atleast it was so stupid it was funny and I could see you had a good venting sesion lol this would actually make a good crack fic well ja ne! - your amused fan
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I think i just died of hysterics! I can't stop laughing! BWAHAHAHHAHAHA
LillyTigress chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I peed a little I was laughing so hard.

O.K. I didn't really laugh quite that hard but I was highly amused and wanted to mention pee in my review.
hibiko chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I just wanted to say that you started with present tense but it suddenly changed into past tense when Sakura appeared. You have good vocabulary, good job.
CrimsonAccent chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Lol. This. Is. Perfect. LOVE IT. You poked fun about every thing I can think of that has to do with yaoi fics or Naruto or Sasuke.
Celtick Chick chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
/iUntil their children are raped, because that is Drama./i WHAT!
Rebel-Angel6 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Sasuke hopped out of bed and looked out the door and called over a passing doctor. “Hey, have you raped Naruto?”

The doctor smiled and nodded amiably. “Sure have.”

(I busted a gut after reading that! LOL)
im sorry lmao chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Lawl, I can completely agree with the ending. Especially the baby foxes thing. I like m-preg(depending on author of course) but some fics, it's just like, where da hell did the ears come from? So yeah, I pretty much enjoyed that jab at fanfiction.
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
oh my god! i have been thinking this for so long! i completely agree! while i do enjoy some angst stories like this take it way too far! not to mention naruto is a boy! a very boy like boy and would not just lay back and let stuff like this happen! nor would he wear a dress or be a perminant uke! neither would sasuke! thank you for doing this! now it saves me the trouble of having to rant myself and i can just say read this!
greenmeat chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
oh my gosh! they came out of his bum...he was...by everyone... wow, what happened that put you in this mood to rant, or write this parody as you call it...? Maybe you should stay away from it. I definitely like "What is This?" better. You seem to utilize your writing skills better in that type of genre better. keep writing :)
SesshyLover132 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
That was hilarious!
cassana-do chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
:3 I love you. i love parodies like this. read a few for Harry Potter haha. I love how we bad these things out but we read them anyway sometimes... or write them sometimes *isn't writing a shitty old mpreg story from her Harry Potter years, no (seriously, it's so badly written, i bag it out ehind my fans back, but it was also started a few years ago, and im only just picking it up again, so hopefully i can rescue it )*

...and why do i always do this? this is why i don't leave reviews, the authors end up hearing my life story damnit!

nice story! XD