Reviews for Bamboo Dragon
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Ahhhhh! What happens next? Please update soon?!
Leopardlover999 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
This is fucking hilarious! I hope you put a new chapter in soon, I really want to find out wat happens next.
Love Psycho chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Bwahhahaha! Why did no one else do this pairing! I tip my hat to Niroid, who has you on the favs. I wouldn't have found this otherwise.

It is most definitely takOyaki. You might be confusing it with teRIyaki a bit.

Eveything is so funny! Love the references, though I don't get half. (I don't watch most of this stuff)

Ohmygod! "Thanks for all the fish!" Go Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy!

-hands over platter- Special magic holiday cookies for you! You have just totally proved one of the main shipping rules of fanon!

"If you get the characters drunk enough, they will gladly switch sexual orientation."

Much love! Can't wait for more chapters!
Rainbow Engel chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
I kinda want to get drunk with these crazies. UPDATE SOON!
HelloKittyLover12343 chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
PLEASE MAKE MORE CAPTERS! I BEG OF YOU, PLEASE?
Hichigo fangrrl chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
OMG. OOOOEEMMMGEEEEE.

Do you realize how amazing that was? DO YOU?

I have work tomorrow and I stayed up till 3:00

just so I could finish this! (Even though I dozed off

once or twice. Teehee.) Please update soon! I loved

it! And I actually caught the line from Friends, seeing

how I just watched it yesterday!
Moon Howling Banshee chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
So...funny! *dies of laughter* I feel sorry for Renji. Oh, and in answer to your questions- it's shihakusho and takoyaki
BeyondMyReach chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
This is hilarious! I can't wait to see what happened that Renji didn't want the others to remember.

Please update.
BeyondMyReach chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
I love this chapter. These are some interesting pairings here, really.

Trust Ichigo to care more about the two being in his bed than anything else (such as pairing, and seme Ishida)

I can totally imagine Ichigo banging his head.

Anyway, this is getting interesting. Kinda like a humorous mystery with crackish pairings.

I love it. Write more!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Thank god someone decided to do this pairing. I suddenly had this craving for Ichigo/Ikkaku and imagine my surprise when I searched them up and found out there wasn't even more than ten of them there.

Bonus for me that this is fun and seems to be very very interesting. Double bonus since Ichigo is the seme. I mean, how often do you see that when he's paired with a guy?
strawberry-shinigami-squad11 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
please continue this I love it
rub ikkaku's head for luck chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
PWEASE PWEASE NEXT CHAPPY I WAS SOO FRUSTRATED WHEN IT WASNT Finished...but i guess I could wat a bit since this story has really caught my attention, I yet agin am capturfed by your writing technque you are very talented with how you make the story play a movie in my brain, i lok fowardd to reading morfe of it
crazy yaoi girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
WOOT GO STRAWBERRY NAIL THAT SEXY BALD ASS XD
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
This is so good! I hope you finish it! I want to know what happens, no I NEED to know! lol!
Gamma-Kyoya chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Very well written.

Most times, I can tell where a story is going, based on how it's written, I must say that I wasn't able to do that with yours.

I loved it.

Personally never thought of Ichigo and Ikkaku, but that's cause I'm fairly new to the series.

5/5