Reviews for Malicious Intent
La Romanesque chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Lovely. I could certainly see Hanatarou supporting Aizen's actions against the central 46 somewhere deep in his heart, though of course no would ever notice, and how he would understand just how complex their situation is in Soul Society. Very well characterized. Thank you for the story.
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
THat was hands down kick ass, you and Draco22 should consider co-authoring a fic or something.
Madame Hearts chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
you know between the two of you and your stories it makes wonder who's really the bad guy aizen or yamamoto
kcourtkat chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
This is a very good prequel to MtM. I can definitely see Hanatarou as the forgettable type. The main story will be enhanced by this addition.
Renascent Stasis chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Oh wow! This was really good! Very beautifully written. Draco-sama is so lucky to have a beta like you!

Amazing work, m'dear!

~Darkness Immortal (ie: Sweet Hate)
Afrieal chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
wow you've meshed with Dracoqueen22's writing style very well... Rysh and I still have problems with that (altho neither of us do beta work) We look foreward to reading more of your work now that we've seen this.

Affie and Rysha
musicallady1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
On request of Dracoqueen, I came to you to read the prequel. It was great. I never thought of Hanatarou that way. It makes me want to go back and re-watch the SS arc where Ichigo and Hanatarou first meet. This chapter just makes me rethink everything I've seen in the Bleach anime. You do great work! I have to read more of your stories. Keep up the awesome work in whatever you write.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Wonderful, as usual, Kel. If only you wrote as much Bleach as you do TF, I'd be delighted... *sweatdrop*
Honeyfish chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This and the story it was written as a prequel for have given me many ideas for a new RP plot. I thank you very much for the inspiration :D
Dracoqueen22 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Even better than I expected!

Tis the perfect sequel to my series, further highlighting all that I wanted to point out.

I think the final line is my absolute favorite!

~Dracoqueen22~