Reviews for My Loveless Trilogy! Book 1: It’s Over!
Rosepetal102 chapter 30 . 2/16/2013
This story made me want to keep reading it was different and wasn't afraid to venture into things that shouldn't happen it was funny and heartwarming at times, the ending nearly made me cry. :'( I just think soubi shouldn't have left ritsuka, because he loves ritsuka so much, he never ever would have done something like hat. However that's just my opinion can't wait to keep reading your stories you are a talented writer keep up the good work :D
Kio-chan - FallenAngel chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
Awwww... This shouldn't happen! He can't just leave! T.T
Nnnnnyway... I'm not even joking when I say I read this story in one day. I couldn't stop reading it! lol it was really good
TakanoxOnodera4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
good!
zukoisthebest chapter 30 . 2/7/2012
I HATE YOU...you are suppose to mention to the readers that the story will have a sad ending...BEFORE THEY START READING IT.

At the start I thought it was cool...THEN that stupied think with the paintings the fake Soubi did...and you end it with Soubi giving a kiss to Ritsuka's head...COME ON

Based on the REAL Soubi in the ANIME he would rether KILL himself than go AWAY from Ritsuka!

I don't care if you ignored this review from the first three words...

Next time you're making a sad story make sure to WARN the readers for the end of it!

I hate you...I'll be saying it until you'll be boared of hearing it!

I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!
TheReapersDaughter chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
reminds me of the faceless ninjas in one of my naruto ultimate ninja games
AZ1087653 chapter 30 . 11/29/2011
What a fantastically written story. Just enough drama, fluff, and everything else. :-) I am glad I have started reading your trilogy after you finished because it would have been difficult not to continue on and see what happens to these two.

Thanks for the entertainment. Cheers.
nie2294 chapter 30 . 3/29/2011
omg, this whole story is sooo sad! and really well written )

lol i read it all in a couple of hours which wasn't too good, because I'll be writing a test tomorrow.. but whatever.. i had fun! great job .. can't wait to read the rest D
XMattyXandXMelsX chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
...Holy crap.

I was positive I knew who it was. Damn. You got me. :D Good job!
Autumn.Bear-Wrestler.Junan chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
OOHHMMYYGGOOSSHH! amazingness! a noose is one thing, but a blindfold and bound hands too? i swear ritsukas mother must be a sadist inside!
Lily-chan818 chapter 30 . 1/4/2011
I read this yesterday and I realized I forgot to leave a review! This was fairly well written (truly a sight for sore eyes in my fanfiction reading!) and kept me going on reading it...One more chapter, one more chapter! Ahhh!
FujoshiFangirl chapter 30 . 12/30/2010
Wonderful wonderful wonderful plot, memorable villains, and great characterization, but I think your general writing needs a little work. Keep practicing though! You have potential!
KimikoYumi chapter 30 . 12/6/2010
Great story! Definitely a cliff hanger at the end though :( but it's ok since I still have the next story to read!

But anyways, I really like it.
Andee Parker chapter 30 . 9/27/2010
*glare*Rei-chan swears to Jashin if Soubi doesn't go back to Riri-chan, Rei-chan is gonna die.
CrimsonDreams001 chapter 30 . 8/24/2010
I like that you put a bit of the previous chapter in the beginning, it's easier to read when you're not reading chapters at a stretch.

Er...hope that this review isn't too confusing...

Anyway, nice plot! But maybe you should add something to the summary, it only summaries the beginning of the fic!

Cookies!

~CrimsonDreams
LTR 2012 Version chapter 29 . 7/8/2010
Yo (waves)

I wanted to give a proper review and so I hope you don't mind me doing it on chapter 29 instead of 30. (Hehe, yes my other review was kind of hyper. I realised after that I didn't review, just stated my like of it).

REVIEW TIME!

First of all, I did truely like Ritsuka's character. He's very close to manga version and yet, there is a sort of freedom about him. The original Ritsuka isn't actually in love-love with Soubi yet (shame ne) and yet it didn't feel like you'd bent Ritsuka's character to fit your plot either. This is exactly how I imagine the mangaka will develope Ritsuka's character in the future.

The chapters were short, which is actually something I like. I lose interest in long chapters and wander off. I could read yours over and over and discover new things I missed the time before. It was refreshing.

Plot wise...I'm not sure. I liked the plot, but I haven't being into Loveless fanfiction that long. I'm not aware if this is a common idea (I mean Ritsuka loosing his ears) but the fact I enjoyed reading it must mean something :).

Em...Gomen ne. I can't think of anything else. Still got a headache :(

(Stares at follow up) ooh! I wanna read! but (stares at clock) need sleep tooo...got work tomorrow :( Sigh