Reviews for Broken Chakram
HaloBramblestar chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
At first I was thinking 'How did Demyx manage to break Axel's Unbreakable Chakram?!' Now it makes sense. I love how well you manage to keep them in character. You do a good job at that. If Demyx did think he broke Axel's Chakram he would DEFINILTLY start crying.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I just love reading your stories, they always make me smile at the end. It's easy to believe that Demyx would be afraid of how Axel would react (who wouldn't be scared if they thought they broke his chakram). It's true to his character that he would try to fix it first before coming clean.

The part where Demyx is breaking down in tears when he finally confesses is heartbreaking. It's sweet that Axel comforts him and actually thanks him for checking just how awful the test chakrams were. That was an unexpected twist in the story that works well. That last sentence is adorable as is the hugging.

Good work with this story.
Akatsuki Kitty chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw I thought it was cute how Demyx was panicking over how Axel would react to finding out that his- well the chakram was broken. But then the story took an unexpected turn with finding out that it was a test model, and how Axel reacted in the end was awesome. So other then the few spelling mistakes it was really good.
SoraWolfXIII chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw ! That is so cute~ I love the AkuDemy pairing!~ please keep on writing ! you're writing style is just too cute ;3
Kae Rae Gallatin chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
It's very good, idea and development-wise, and I like this story. However, there are some grammar and spelling errors that I could point out if you want...
Denial Brigader chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
On the Opinion Side: Very cute. I now am a fan of this coupling (although it's not like I wasn't before) and may in the future do a story with them -shrugs- but now to the part where I get people mad at me.

On the Beta/Grammar Side: There were a few mistakes, spelling and grammar and such, but nothing that would make a person run away from the story. (Those usually have terrible plot lines too and your's did not. :) ) Anyways a little beta-ing and this is perfect.
Rainstorm-Mosspath chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
aww sweet, i can totally imagine Demyx breaking one of Axel's Chakrams! lol

XXRainstormXX
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow, this one shot is short and sweet.

If I were Demyx I would be panicking just like what was depicted here.
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aweh! So cute! xD

Demyx is such a trouble maker. n_n

Favouritng! :D
lolo-ren-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
It's so cute! I love it~ I just finished reading all your stories and I think they are all wonderful! Good Job!
DemsMcGee chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
The concept of the stroy was cute, I must say! The whole idea of Demyx taking Axel's Chakram, only to break it and freak out sounds plausible for Demyx's cahracter.

The fact that it was only a test Chakram was a nice little twist.

There were some grammar errors here and there, but with a little work, those could all be fixed.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Anime Freak Sammy chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Hey, it's Sammy from Innocence. I wanted to review and say that I think you're a pretty good writer even though I still have to read your others. Keep up the good work with AkuDem fics!
Sammy-Dee chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
_ I thought it was so adorable, with Demyx being all worried, then in the end he finds out nothing was wrong. And all the Axel Demyx friendliness was perfect. The hug at the end was my favorite, and the fact that Demyx thought Axel would kill him by hug.

Please don't take this as me being mean, i am just curious.

I read that you are from finland, which mean finnish (sp?) is your first language, not english right? Cuz i noticed some phrases, like the last sentence, that i generally don't hear often. You used "to trust on someone" and I usually hear "To trust in someone" its a very small difference, and it doesn't take away from the story at all. I really am just curious if that because your native language is not english or something else. I really enjoyed your story, and now i'm gonna go read some more _ please don't be mad about the language question.
Bakura From School chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
How cute was that! my first thought was "Xemnas is such a cheap-skate is DEMYX can break Axel's chakrams" haha. That was hilarious. I was hoping something along the lines of "they were already broken" would come into play, but this is even better. a test drive? It's nice to see Axel helping others out. He does too have a heart (don't be mad...)

I really enjoyed the gentleness of Axel near the end, he's a true friend, trying to make Demyx feel better and all.

great read. thanks for posting.

~BFS
Dawn of Chaos chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
aw poor demdem. that must've been devestating. poor thing. well atleast he got off the hook. that's the good thing.

very cute.