Reviews for Vault 42
WishfulThinkin21 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Yeah a little bit scary omg im there frozen, im here whatever but as a 51st. century sonman im sure he know a thing or two...LOL..

It was sad really...hate Rusell.
NO-PANTIES chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
is it just by some weird coincedent or did you choose 42 because thats john barrowmans age?
TerribleTeenStereotype chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Great fic.

Question, though: Would it cause a paradox is he touched himself? When Rose touch herself, itcaused a whole lot of crap to happen.

Still I good story. Nos da.

Xero
mandassina chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Love this. And I think you can get away with it because the two Jacks didn't communicate with one another. Of course, it could be argued that he gave himself the idea to be frozen, but is that really all that different from getting the idea on one's own? At any rate, it doesn't interfere with timelines, so no worries.
niver chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Oh so very excellent! Wow!
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
lol loved it :) it was great loved the bit were dead jack is about to wake up lol
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Woo-hoo! The whole space/time comtinuum, the possibility to meet yourself in another time/another circumstance really messes with my mind.

So did this.

I loved it (even if my mind is still lagging behind saying 'huh? you what? naah! what, really?)'
Apocalyptical chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Oh wow, I liked that a lot. Just one little problem I noticed, but its no big deal.

According to the stock take on the Torchwood site (available via the BBC through some finagling), bay 5 is locked since 1901 by order of Emily Holroyd, with strict instructions not to try and get it open. Of course, Jack would be prone to not following orders and prying the darn thing open...Bay 42 is host to a bunch of mutating hippies. But no big deal.

I can't wait to see more of your Torchwood fic!