Reviews for Disturbia
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
holy cow wat he going to do, they aren't going to kill him are they?
rhi.twilight.rhi chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
nia i love it!1 disturbing but good:)

P.S. for the other ppl only quick and upload! I LOVE BEING IN SCHOOL WITH YOU.:)
gemin chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
aw man, sad. haha. You've really captured Jacob. I like this disturbia short story, you feel Jacob's anguish and torment over Bella's "skewed" view of the vampires. And yet he loves her still, it hurts to think of, he won't let go... and she is willing to push so hard against him. So hard, meaning she'll turn into what he hates most. See, there are so many reasons to Love Jacob's character. He is complex and fraught with torment and aching for this girl who is in love with another, it makes for such good writing. Its like a plethora of colors for an artist, being able to write Jacob...there is just so much to him. I don't write him, you do...but I love to read him. This is a long the by...I'm in love with your idea to write Jasper one shots. Please. the end.
ParaCaerOuVoar chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
This looks really good, I haven't read it yet cos I'm still on Luxuria, but i wanted to review here. I can't wait to read the rest of them!

Angeliss chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
This is... Oh goodness... Is he really going to find them /then/? Poor, poor Jacob...

And actually, I like the short chapters. It fits with the writing style you've chosen.
YouAreMyLifeNow1009 chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
love it love it, keep writing your are amazing
rojalvr chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Me again. So far so good-I really like it. Now I'm going to have to re-read the 7 sins because I have more questions. So I'm not going to ask you; at least not yet.

I was also re-reading your info on this and I have to agree that your imagination is very strong. I can totally relate because my grip on reality (or at what I consider my reality) is feeble and I am desperately trying to develop my imagination. Maybe that's why I enjoy your stories so much? I've been going through very many changes in my life and when I started reading the Twilight series it really started my thinking. I loved the story so much (and still do) but I just couldn't reconcile it my mind. Assuming that vampires actually exist and are "immortal", I just couldn't see how BXE would ever work, whether she stayed human or was changed. To me, the human has the obvious weaknesses, physically, emotionally and spiritually. A vampire, designed to hunt, kill and enjoy it, even if they try to deny it and are somewhat successful at it(i.e. the Cullen's)how long could they really keep that up? Eternity is a very long time and it seems to me that a creature with that design is teetering on insanity (by design) any way. Not exactly the stuff for a long-term relationship lol.

So, that being said, I feel like you kind of tapped into that. I would like to also say that I think the reason that S. Myers books speak to so many is because we are ALL searching for that eternal, perfect love. I also believe that we humans are designed that way. Ms. Myers was able to tapp into that need and that yearning. Unfortunately, it doesn't exist here but I do believe that it does exist, and that gives me hope. So I will continue to seek it myself and others and, hopefully, I can get damn close.

So I will shut-up now. I hope this makes sense to you. Try not to be alone too much; I think you're pretty special and honestly, you are an inspiration.
ecaniaga chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Okay, now I'm a tad confused! Lol

So in the last chp, was Jacob still dreaming about Bella being a vampire? Because, now obviously she's not haha!

I loved the quotes from (was it chp 8) of Avartia? I remember crying so hard in that chapter :(

ecaniaga chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Oh! So who's going to catch Jacob hiding out?

Please not Jasper! Not Jasper!

ecaniaga chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
It always amazes me, the high quality of your writing. Even in third person, which I sometimes find unusual to read, this wa utterly amazing!

Onto the Next chapter..
gemin chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Aw geez, my favorite part/line from your stories is the "How can I look at you everyday of forever..." God thats so good, and seeing it from the point of view that Jasper knows that she won't remember him, that she'll just be lied to and told that she's been unwaveringly in love with Edward and no one sad. It makes me love Jasper even more. How do you do it!
gemin chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
hm interesting. So they all knew ahead of time. wow.
gemin chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aw god, this is sad, knowing that he ends up dying. Its really well written though. I'm just sad.
berrykool chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
AW! now i feel so sorry for jasper i can't imagine what he felt all of those years seeing bella with edward! UGH! u make me want to pull my hair out or something! LOL keep up the good work!

berrykool chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
man you got three chapters up already! YAY! this is going to be a sad story poor jacob we all know what is going to happen to him!
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »