Reviews for Disturbia
berrykool chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
aw poor jacob! he was THERE! he saw her being bitten! i feel sorry for him hearing bella and jasper together!
Angeliss chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
Ah, still the contrasts... I love your Jacob, by the way, the way he is willing to do anything to save Bella, to his own detriment. But at the same time, that quality that makes him so /good/, the character you want to root for, that's going to betray him in the end...

Just to reiterate, I am thoroughly enjoying this story.
Angeliss chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
I was definitely right about the heartbreaking part. Man, this is painful. Like seriously. Hearing the lies that Bella is being told contrasting with Jacob doing everything he can to save her... Ouch.
AcidxJello chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
I must congratulate you once more, though this chapter was a bit confusing and short. Can't wait for the next one!
AcidxJello chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Okay, I must say this is absolutely wonderful! You must continue! I'll be watching this story.
HeavenlyAngel14 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Gr another cliffhanger! I love this story though! I can understand Jake's pain on bella choosing someone else outside of the triangle! Talk about frustration! Although i had to laugh when he remembered hearing Bella scream Jasper's name!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
But... he's still alive! Why am I so hopeful? The story isn't done yet.

I have the feeling this is going to be incredibly heartbreaking and difficult, especially for Jacob lovers... And why do I have this sudden fear that Edward is the one to kill him? Don't tell me, don't even hint! I know you want to, but I refuse. You see, I would track you down and seriously hurt you if you spoiled it for me. Not that you would. I just think threatening is fun.

Apparently I must never, ever write reviews when I am sleep deprived.

Two things. One, how many chapters is this going to be, approximately? And two, what does Disturbia mean? I do a search on Google, but all that comes up is that movie that was based on Rear Window...
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4