Reviews for Royal Secrets
kyrah bryant chapter 9 . 9/11
wow...pierre is josephs son! great twist!
bluegirl-783 chapter 55 . 8/25
Aww, cannot wait for more- and so felt the emotions building between the two of them as the chapter went on- you finished it perfectly! Well done!
hpfan144 chapter 55 . 8/25
Still loving it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LupinsGirlSA chapter 55 . 8/23
No! You can't stop it there! I really hope the next chapter will be up very soon.
riaam chapter 55 . 8/22
What can I do, to convinve you to update soon?
Oh my... I jusy can't wait to see Clarisse and Joseph together.
What an amasing story! Beautiful!

Maria
Kindallas chapter 55 . 8/22
Sorry to hear things have been tough lately. I'm always excited to see an update to this story, and as usual, it did not disappoint! Glad to hear another chapter is in the works!
WildMeiLing chapter 55 . 8/22
Wonderful! I love every part of it - the emotional layers, the progress even amid their restraint. And the way you weave together their heartbreak and their happiness just kills me. Like this: "I *was* happy," she said with her genuine smile. Your chapter endings always do me in.

And for some reason, this line sticks out: "...his strong, unyielding chest supporting her more often than was appropriate..." I love that. Maybe because, despite the neutral narrative, it seems to come from Clarisse's point of view, and I find it rather delightful to think of her as describing Joseph's physique in that way.
Genovian Lass chapter 55 . 8/22
A beautiful update! Thank you so very much for the great care you are using to bring Clarisse and Joseph back together. I love the fact that Mia and Nicholas want to name one of the twins Phillipe Joseph, and that Clarisse approved of the names. You are continuing to do a wonderful job of writing this story.
real mynix chapter 55 . 8/22
I had to reread the previous chapter to be in pictue again, but it was worth it. This chapter was a good one.
BAD chapter 54 . 7/10
Enjoying this so much.
Pleeeease Update.
Please, please, please update this fantastic fic
Please update, the story is great.
hpfan144 chapter 54 . 6/15
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Genovian Lass chapter 54 . 6/8
An absolutely marvelous chapter! I also am so tickled that Joseph left the security hub to go guard his Clarisse. Looks like Genovia's own form of global warming may just starting to thaw the frostiness existing between Clarisse and Joseph. You are doing a great job of writing!
Honkytonkangel chapter 54 . 6/6
I LOVE the security boys, they are right Elsie is a BITCH and I wanna give her a slap. The whole family has already been through enough and shouldn't have to put up with her shit.
I'm happy to see that after the initial shock they could joke about it a little. But somebody should (preferably C&J or M&N) should have Elsie's head, or at least her job.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that J was standing guard outside C's office at the end.