Reviews for Royal Secrets
BrittanyLS chapter 40 . 2/12
Absolutely incredible! I cannot wait to see what will happen next!
Clara Dorsck G chapter 40 . 2/8
There girl, I lost count of how many times I cried reading this story .
I love the way you write, direct chapters Love , Love this integration between family , love much when Joseph has a beautiful relationship with Pierre and Phillipe , and I hope you explore this in the next chapters.
I liked it so much , so much, so this story I read in one day and one night it all, read at dawn read the Fortaleza flight back to Rio de Janeiro ( was what distracted me on the plane ) . So pleeeeeeease just put the next chapter , so you can and let Joe and Clarisse together for God's sake !
lizzieemcullen chapter 40 . 2/1
If you don't update this story before your exam, I'd like to wish you good luck on it! :D
Sandilane chapter 40 . 2/1
Thank you for the update, it was definitely worth waiting for. Good luck with your exams and understand that you won't be updating as regularly. Hope all goes well!
kingkrishia chapter 40 . 2/1
hmf! that chapter was soo great & annoying that it's short ... just kidding! :)

I perfectly understand that you need to focus in real world and Good Luck! ;)

will def wait for any update for this beautiful story. :)
bluegirl-783 chapter 40 . 1/31
Wow, this was what I wanted! Small step but they'll get there... hopefully! Please! Good luck with your exams!
zuka4one chapter 40 . 1/31
Amazing
Kindallas chapter 40 . 1/31
Love! Can't wait for more.
Marjorie Nescio chapter 40 . 1/31
Short, but nice; especially the final line.
Foreverglfan88 chapter 40 . 1/31
Great job!
Veve chapter 40 . 1/31
It was great even though you keep us waiting. But I understand life gets in the way.

Good luck with exams
Sandilane chapter 39 . 1/31
Are you finishing this story. I have enjoyed it so far and would like to see how it ends.
LadyDuchess82 chapter 39 . 1/25
Wonderful fic! I read this straight through! Can't wait for an update!
C chapter 39 . 1/24
Please I'm dying to know what happens next!
Update please please please!
Barb chapter 39 . 1/18
And, And, And? Please don't keep us 'hanging' much longer.