Reviews for Candy Canes, Sour Drops and Jawbreakers
IshidaH chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Ukitake being one of my favourite characters, I actually loved how you portrayed him in this piece.
He reminded me too much of a teacher in the same condition as Ukitake as in whenever he started coughing, I would start praying that he finish the class. He is one of the reasons that I am where I stand now. And Ukitake is one of the reasons these characters are how they are shown in your fic tied so beautifully with their canon personalities.

I think by the last chapter, I was actually feeling something akin to grief for the four. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
oooh lovely, i love ukitake
LadyTeldra chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
Is it strange that I see a similarity to my ninth grade history teacher? *bitter grin* I sometimes wonder if he knew how many lives he saved simply by listening to his students. *shakes head* Not that the old many couldn't kick a football players ass when they decided starting a brawl and attacking a girl in his class room was a good idea. I don't think they ever got that dent out of the wall...
TSreh chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
This is doubtlessly one of my most favourite pieces here on fanfiction. And I've finally managed to stop being lazy and actually review it.

For one, I'm a huge fan of character analysis. I love going into a character's mind and their development. Which is one of the main reasons I love this. It's almost completely displaying the effect Juu had on these four.

And on the matter of Juu, one of my favourite characters.

On the whole, I can easily say that this is one of the few fics that garnered an emotional response from me. And I think it still holds the record for being the shortest one to do so.

Kudos to you! I'd give you a standing ovation but I think it would be rather lacking.
thayet9 chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Awesome as in the true meaning of the world... I wish I could give you a good critique but I am definitely not talented enough.
iamnuff chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
When the sour faced Toushirou casually broke it down to Flo-Rida and Matsumoto choked on her vodka mojito, Hitsugaya knew he'd scored the big one.

shes not the only one who choked at that line...
fayfan chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Aww... So angsty! XD
Kushin eX chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
My friend, this story is hideously underrated.

It's possibly one of the best character pieces I've read and on a character with so much potential.

I personally loved Ukitake screaming at Hyourinmaru, as well as the subtle ways he manipulated Byakuya.

It may have been nearly 2 years since this oneshot was uploaded, but I swear this is one fic I won't be forgetting.
Tsavorite Garnet chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
really good.
jayfeather97 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Love it! XD
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Haha, go Juu finding the way to beat Bya' love for spicey food! Bet Bya-bo didn't touch anything spicy for WEEKS!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 4 . 3/5/2009
'Her proudest moment in life was when Jyuushiro handed her the armband of a vice-captain and she knew she’d earned it.' Oh God, you also believe she deserves the armband. You are SERIOUSLY my new best friend.

Sentaro had a heart attack? xD As did Unohana, I assume?
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 2 . 3/5/2009
Aw, that's SO cute and adorable, and I love it so much!

I think I'm in love with this fanfic!
Lady Salazar chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Nice character piece on Ukitake. We know so little about in him in canon, but this Ukitake in indeliably a great man.

The fourth from the last section in Byakuya's section.. ow. That was a powerful one. And, once again, sadly realistic.

I think I like the Byakuya part best, actually, though the Soifon one is also good.

Another thoughtful and well-written fic.

Sal
sarahlilly95 chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
Wow. This is a very good story.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »