Reviews for Not a Hallmark Kind of Guy
Trixfan chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I know you wrote this along time ago and I'm not sure you'll get this review, but I adored this story. The POV from someone not involved, and angry, is perfect, a foil for the love and understanding genterated by the episode it followed.

My fav line, "Your not going to disapoint me," by Maggie. I always love her character.

I'm off to read some of your other work, that is those not already on my Fav story list.
DanaPetri chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Great job on this story. I love the unique pov. I hope you are still writing.
parmakai66 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
This was really good ... I loved the whole Bill POV!
Dana Scully is my lover chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oh, I loved it! I was a little intimidated at first by the point of view (Bill's), but I like it!
Starbuck chapter 1 . 12/6/2001
Yay. _ Il iked it.
Kylathebold chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
I liked it very much. Shipper fic from Bill Jr.'s POV. Very creative and well written.
Serri chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Good job, no time to review
Polexia Aphrodite chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Hi, I just wanted to mention that I first read this story a long time ago, I can't remember where, and I have enjoyed it ever since and I enjoy it to this day! Thank you for writing such an absolutely groovy fic!
Agent Dalton chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
i loved this one, i printed it out and read it over and over
Amy chapter 1 . 4/26/2000
Good Job! I like Bill's POV, he's so angry though. You could have done a little bit more explaining his reasons. I like your charater developement. It was gooood! It was very in character. Sweet and kind, BRAVO!
christina chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
total 10 baby!
The Truth Beacon 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow. I love Bill Scully fanfic and this rocked big time. I know this is not the place to ask but where is the Bill Scully archive? Great story.
jenna 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
just fabulous! - i loved it! it really brought out the MSR and their feelings..also liked the bill POV touch -and always love to hear about the Scully family! well done! :)