Reviews for To hear you for the first time
Binka chapter 1 . 4/21
This is one of my favourite moment s of the whole series, Edward finally gets to see what Bella's thinking and she is willing to show him even after repeatedly saying how glad she is he can't read her thoughts. It was also one of the scariest moments because what if it all went wrong and Edward discovered that Bell's mind was just the same as every other teenage girls mind and he eventually tire of her? Sorry, I always expect the worst, that way I'm less disappointed. Anyway... You've done a great job of showing things from Edward's side and you've made me even more curious about what he was thinking throughout the series. Having finally discovered what Midnight sun is all about after hearing people remark on it for so long, I'm dying to read it. I've already read the alternative to Twilight with the reversed gendre's and while it wasn't as good as the original, I really missed Alice and Edward, it was still interesting. The only thing I wish Bella had shown Edward and didn't was the first journey to the meadow, the part before he sparkled in the sun when she felt he was too good for her and she was stressing over not being good at hinking, because he seemed to think she was scared of him. Sorry, most of this is just waffle, just know I really enjoyed reading this.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Loved it, thanks
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I always love to hear Edwards POV, well apart from in New Moon...I hate it when he is in so much pain...it make me cry. Thank you for writing.
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'be always wondered what Edward was thinking when Bella shows him her memories. You are an amazing writer!
Vanny28 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Wow ! in one word in closed the last thoughts of the book perfectly. :) thank u for sharing this.
VampireNightRider chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Crismebella chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Very good. I like your take better than any of the others I have read.
Cloudous chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Five-starrer.. )
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Loved it haven't read one of these. Great work. :D
deleteteled chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
cute
laura chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
2ND PLACE! HA! u should hv one 1st! that was so GOOD!thanx 4 writing it, it rocked!
RogueSyrene chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aw. So sweet a cute well written.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I think it is great. I really enjoyed it.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I loved how you captured the moment. I think you did a fair job with Edward's pov. This is a beautiful story.
ScrewedMuse chapter 1 . 3/21/2009