Reviews for Damaged
cindy.mack3 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Love it!
cindy.mack3 chapter 21 . 2/8/2015
This story has such great potential for a sequel! That's something I'd love to read.
cindy.mack3 chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
Such a great fic! Thanks! I'd love a sequel. ;)
Lady Anthea chapter 22 . 1/19/2013
You have no idea how much I hate myself. It's been a lifetime since the last chapter I read and it was only now that I finished it (and I had to re-read tidbits of the other chapters in order to remember what was going on u.u).
And I loved it. It had a very satisfying ending, with Logan back on the struggle in full-force. This epilogue ties everything perfectly - it's so easy to admire the changes in him and the way he and Max try so hard to get back to normal (even when it's obvious they never will). You can feel all the hope they have for the future, but it's not too sappy even when they're expecting, which is just right - with Manticore still on the picture, they can't really have a Disney ending.
There are so many details I adored that I won't dare to mention because I might as well write the whole story on the review :-) I enjoyed it a lot. Was the first fanfiction I started reading and I can really tell I made a great choice. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
Hope you're doing great! See you!
Sondra chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
WOW loved your story and your writing great job. Thank you for writing it
isilya7 chapter 22 . 4/4/2011
Hello!

I loved your fic, it was a pleasure reading it. The idea was excellent and you did a great job with it. And your writing is good too.

So, thank you for the story, it's going straightaway to my favorite list!

Bye

Isilya
jfg207 chapter 22 . 10/6/2010
This last chapter is great, but there is a gap... what happened to the unit; did they get caught when escaping? And how did Max and Logan escape successfully and not the unit? Like I said there's so many gaps.

But it still a great story all in all, hooray!
Victoriam Speramus chapter 22 . 9/24/2010
I compltely forgot to review.

What can I say... I hate this is the end, after the turmoil of emotions you led us through, but hey, I'm glad it wasn't too dark, it was mingled with hope and love and that made it just perfect, suits the mood for the whole story.

The beggining feels a little depressing -Logan knowing of Manticore plans to retrieve 'useful' people. And even worse is to know Biggs is actually alive but once aain serving to the bad ones. A shame.

Logan still doing Eyes Only stuff is so good, even with all the difficulties, having changed his own M.O. to keep working.

"Max watched as Logan led Case back to his room. She found it amazing that he was good with children, especially in the wake of what had happened in Manticore. But he was really good with Case and she remembered Logan had lost his parents much older than Case was, but it didn't seem to matter that much how old a person was, as a teenager or a small kid. It still hurt."

A very sweet insight of Max's thoughts about Logan, inspite of the situations.

"It was great that Alec and Logan talked, not so great the amount of sharing that went on at times. So much for guys having an inability to communicate but maybe whoever thought up that chestnut had only ever met Zack. "

Logan and Alec friendship is something I'd like to see more in the show, so I really enjoy to imagine both being close after all the thigs that happened to them.

So sad also about Charlie being death... but it feels appropriate for Case to stay with Max and Logan... and I absolutely adore that Max is pregnant. A sweet tiny detail that enlightens the atmosphere.

Loved it, really loved it.

(And I'm taking up your challenge, just that right now don't have time enough to do so)

Well, thank you for such amazing story.
Fire Maiden 2002 chapter 22 . 9/12/2010
Wow. That was awesome. When I first started reading this I never thought it would develop into what it has. Very good and the ending was complete. You tied up any loose ends. Nicely done. The wonderful thing about fan fiction is that we can re-read and write about something we love and never truly saying to goodbye to it. We can always look back at it.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 22 . 8/30/2010
Loved this sooo much. Great character development. Great adaptation of season two. I loved how evil lydecker was and I loved Zack in this. Will be reading this again. Thanks for freshening up the fandom:)
Lady Anthea chapter 18 . 8/28/2010
My god, so sad to know this is actually completed and sucks that I'm behind r/r.

It really made me angry to see Lydecker's attempts at manipulating Logan, especially with something he knows it might break him. Glad he didn't give up though. Max telling him he was a monster (and that his wife would be disgusted) was a good payback even if just momentarily.

I love how you make some situations of Season 2 to fit into your story, like the contraband in Manticore.

It was very good to read about Unit 5 (mostly Cece's) curiosity about what was happening. I mean, being 'just soldiers' it would be expected for them to just ignore the feeling, tag Alec as traitor and move on, but their just like Max's unit, a family (that sense of belonging Manticore was supposed to have deleted from them), which leads to an understanding and regret (from Biggs).

I hope to be able to read some more soon. It's been a lot crazy over here.
FirstBorn chapter 22 . 8/28/2010
Fascinating story & excellent read. Although I'm saddened to see the story end, it was a good resolution that provided a sense of closure that the series didn't.

I'm sorry to read that you won't be writing any more fanfiction, you're a good writer.

Take care & thank you again for the story.
Victoriam Speramus chapter 21 . 8/16/2010
God, this was amazing. An emotional rollercoaster all the way.

"[...]I could grow my hair[...]"

Krit looked at her. "It's really short now"

"Long hair gets caught places and it's a pain to wash"

It's just great how you made moments like that fit with the tension of the 'family reunion'. Those tiny instants that made the chapter lighter.

'Logan knew now that he never should have asked Max to risk her life, her freedom to help him.'

Now that is deeper than just the EO stuff, considering all she went through to get him and Zack out... and then the undesired feeling that if all went wrong he wouldn't be able to help her anymore.

And White was here! (I have to say in my own twisted world I love him even when he's the bad guy) There's that feeling of familiariry with the White of the show -even in these different circumstances. Sadly he didn't make it out.

As for your question in last chapter, I hadn't thought of 453. It's kind of creepy -after all is like imaging Max commiting al those acts. A shame for Syl and Biggs -trust me I was near tears when she shot him. It was heartbreaking when Alec was trying to make him resist, to hold onto life. Interesting twist with 453's back story -a sad one but it's really the best explanation for her hatred toward Max, not just that line of her getting the worst part of Manticore just for being her twin, but for having actually tasted what it felt like being outside and having something there...

'He had intended to get Logan to leave without Max and keep them both safe-apart. But chances were they'd do everything in their power including risking their freedom just to find each other again. That was how Zack justified keeping them together- it wasn't for the sentimentality.'

I can really picture Zack with this. That change he had in this story (mostly toward Logan) and still he clings -or pretends to, that how I see it- to his past-self, trying to believe it would still be better to kepp them apart but it'd be useless.

And Max finally knows Asha's Jondy. Good, for a moment I thought it'd be more of a near death moment.

Can't wait to read what you have up your sleeve for the end -though I wish it didn't have to happen. I enjoy reading this story very much.
Lady Anthea chapter 17 . 8/12/2010
It was so cool to see sose ML goodness, though I didn't enjoyed the fact both are captured. Let's see what Alec will do to save them.

And he & Rachel... those two are just so sweet.
Fire Maiden 2002 chapter 20 . 8/5/2010
Good job. I really enjoyed reading Asha. You portray her well.

Overall really enjoyed the fic from the first chapter til now.