Reviews for Tabloid Darling
TheMysticalQ chapter 10 . 6/9/2014
This is the first fic I've read about Suguru and Shuichi, and I have to say, I loved it! You did such a good job with Shuichi's downward spiral and return, and their friendship was just wonderful. Now to read that sequel... Can't wait!
KingHerod chapter 10 . 12/13/2012

Awwwww! I love this kind of story! And movies. I never think about it during, but in hindsight, the books and movies I love most are always about character development, big, personal challenges and changes.

This one is really great. And inspired me to watch Gravitation for the umpteenth time... .
ChloboShoka chapter 10 . 12/19/2011
I really liked reading this story and I thought it was really refreshing to see some Suguru and Shuichi centric fics. :D
midnight13731 chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
OOOO! I loveddd this!

ZekuRoku chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
... :O I am speechless... I have never read anything so awesome before in my life! The chapters went logically and made sense- as well as each relationship. I just adore all the new characters you added as well! The plot moved at an awesome pace, and I love you incorporated the actual Gravitation plot-line into your story! :) You really made my day though I am a bit sad that Yuki stepped in again... I was really rooting for Suguru D:

Thank you very much for such a wonderful fancition! Can't wait to read more from you!

-ZekuRoku :D
ChristabelRose chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Oh Lucy May, what a story!

I had to go back and reread it all over again, since it’s been a while I started it, and the first few chapters just broke my heart! To see poor Shu, the miserable life he lead and the bad state he was in… *hugs Shu closer*

I think you did a really great job with Shu’s downward spiral, very convincing. My heart broke for him so many times, especially when you wrote about his tryst with Sakuma. It was just a few short paragraphs, but it was so touchingly sad! *cries*

And the destructive relationship with him and Eiri… those phone conversation were so brief, yet to telling! I kept wanting to hit Eiri over the head so many times *g*

I must admit, you did a terrific job with Shu’s and Suguru’s relationship here, it’s totally authentic and so touching. Now that I’ve had my dose of EiriXShu happy ending, I’m actually really looking forward to reading Hidden Track!

And I really like the odd relationship you established between Shu and the paparazzi guy, it’s rather unique, I’ve never seen anything like it in any other fanfic, and I could totally image Shu striking up a quasi-friendship with a paparazzo! Lol

Totally loved every moment of this story bb! It was very well written, and I was completely immersed in every word. Very realistic and it flowed smoothly. I wish you would have dragged it out a bit more, it could have gone on longer!

*wishful* You’ll just have to write us another awesome story like this one XD

I can’t wait to read more from you! :)
oh-you-pretty-things chapter 10 . 10/19/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY. It's so realistic and just...wonderful. I like what you've done with Shu, I like it a lot. :) Thanks for writing it!
noonsam chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
This is a beautifully written story, I really found myself getting immersed in it. I was so relived to see Shu and Eiri back together again, and loved the new company-Go Suguru! This story was wonderful on it's own, but I would love to see a sequel. You write very well, I have enjoyed all your stories here!
Cheska chapter 10 . 10/13/2008
You're not serious, are you! It's over? But I don't want it to end! This story was really good!
Cheska chapter 3 . 10/13/2008
*shakes head* You have such a powerful story going on in here. The friendship fic between Suguru and Shuichi is great. The beginning story (sorry I didn't review that, but I was getting antsy as to what came next) was perfect. The second too, and now this. Each chapter has me itching for more, and I only stopped to review because I forced myself to slow down, and review. Hahaha...

I love it, all the characters (well the main ones, anyway) have their own complicated issues, and backgrounds that made them who they are. You didn't simply jump the gun, but took the time to slowly reveal their pasts, and show us how they came to be who they are.

Thanks for this great story! I can't promise when I'll next review, but expect one from me! :D
Lommy chapter 10 . 10/11/2008
A sweet ending for Shuichi and a bittersweet one for Suguru but both are pretty cute though it came a bit abrupt -

The story is screaming for an epilog but I can't wait for your 'compense fiction' regrading Suguru and Hiro as well
lelalemon chapter 10 . 10/10/2008

that was amazing! I love how it ended. it was so blissfully sweet!
Acherona chapter 10 . 10/10/2008
Aww so cute! This was a warm and fuzzy last chapter. Everything turned out right. Shu got back together with Eiri and Suguru got rid of Raiden, pure bliss (and in my mind things end between Ayaka and Hiro because he realizes what an idiot he's been and begs Suguru to take him back...hey a girl can dream can't she?)

“Don’t worry. Tohma doesn’t eat his own” - This line was totally brilliant! Though I have my doubts about this statement, Tohma seems evil enough to actually eat his offspring if it would benefit him somehow...

Thank you so much for a wonderful story, it has been amazing! I'll keep my eye out for that alternate ending (Waves a plate of freshly baked cookies in front of the author).
TouMoya chapter 9 . 10/8/2008
Awesome chapter! It's going to be exciting to see how Yuki and Shuichi will get back together. Pleezee update soon!
Acherona chapter 9 . 10/8/2008
So Yuki won…As I’ve said before I adore YuShu so I really don’t mind but I hope that Suguru will find someone better than Raiden. And if we’re all good and review and since you’re so talented at writing the chemistry between Shu and Suguru maybe in the future you could write a one-shot starring them (I’m bringing out the puppyeyes and I’m offering cookies :P)

Yay we finally get to meet Hiro, how normal of him mowing the lawn and having a baby. I kind of miss the rockstar version.

Of course Shu should sign with Suguru and GL, he’s born to sing. I understand that he’s nervous but I think that Suguru will take good care of him. Hmm what kind of dealings has Suguru been having with Yuki and is that why Yuki has been spending so much time at NG?

Thank you so much for a wonderful chapter and I can’t wait to read more! Oh and remember…I offer freshly baked cookies in the flavor if your choice :)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »