Reviews for Good Now, Fixed Now
loved this.
johnxcameron chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I love it!
Imzadi83 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Wow, great story, well told poingent.
yetikiller chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so freaking much!
swampophelia chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i love the analysis here. John was able to kill a man to save his mother, but could not destroy a machine to save his life. What does that mean John? I really hate that we never got our Season 3.
MidnightThief15 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
XD
alphabet chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Wow. Great job. John was just spot on here and weaving Cameron's words through-perfect. Thanks for sharing.
HlysComment chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
This story was made of awesome.

Thanks for posting!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Very nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
loving it chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I love it, so simple but really deep too.

well written

loving it
dakota423 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was freaking brilliant, so well written. The fragment sentences makes the reader think with John; it's an excellent use of structure. This was also a very moving piece - and its realistic. Not overdone or under-characterized. Fantastic job.
Madj chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I saw this on LJ and was too lazy to review, so I'll quit being lazy and take a sec to tell you that I think this was the perfect tag for the episode. I love when he asks Cameron about the cake at the end. That's EXACTLY the sort of thing he would do. No sense in asking questions you don't necessarily want the answers to, is there? Nice job!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wonderful story! John is so falling for Cam you can just tell for even if that "I love you an you love me" part had been a trick he was seriously freaked out over it, messed up. It will be intrested to say the least if the two really do hook up in the series, but I'm so roting for it for its soo cute as she was pratically made for him, right right? keep writing and doing good your works awesome:D
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Absolutely wonderful piece of work. Thank you so much for sharing.
zahnfan23 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
very nice story, the quotes make it even more powerful