Reviews for Queen Anne's Lace
BonesDBchippie chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
GP~

WHEW baby! Let me first just say AWESOME poetry of your own hon! And SHEESH they didn't even make it through dinner! LOL! When Booth wants something he certainly moves quickly! But I LOV'D that he referred to her as the "fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, a temtation..." he shouldn't engage in *Oh BIG sigh* And the lead-in poem by Cummings was perfect!

At first I thought he brought her flowers as an apology for being so "handsy" with his demonstration, but afer her declaring they were having a dinner date it became pretty clear! LOV'D the explanation of the flowers and what it meant if a woman accepted or rejected a man's attention-that was a little heated if I do say so!

Welp, I'm off to the next chappy now!

(Oh, I'll bet DB is glued to the TV right about now-hubby's watch'n the game while I'm read'n!)

~G :D
BonesDBchippie chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
GP~

Yeah, yeah, I know girl! Don't faint or have kittens! I told you I'm trying to catch up and I'm definitel intrigued! Whew!-I most certainly reached for that cold beverage a few times while reading-GLAD to see all those 'Creative Writing' tools are coming in handy with this one! DAMN I know my heart rate was up a few notches and I wasn't even in the same room with him! LOL! GAWD I love to here him recite that on one of the epis! *le sigh! How awesome would that be? I had to love Ange's interpretation of it as well-very intriguing if you really consider it. I also LOV'D how Bren went in for the demonstration-purely "for the sake of inquiry" *shivers* And Jack well, what can ya say *snickers* he's just being JACK! LOL! Running full speed to next chapter!

ps: OH how I need a California pedicure *sigh* don't you? Oh, and my kid finally has power in Houston! yipee!

~G :D
siapom chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
I see you've been stepping it up on the description front? lol

Very, very nicely written. You know I'm generally not a lover of overly fluffy dialogue that is written as cliche. And, while this got a tad fluffy in the language, it was with purpose. You were able to tread that line and still keep the story fresh and interesting. (Plus, I fully must allow for poetic license since this IS about poetry, in both writing and action.)

siapom chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
We Are! *clap* *clap* PENN STATE! *stomp* *stomp* We ARE! *clap* *clap* PENN STATE!

Oh! Sorry. That's not what this is about. :)

Fist, your poem is lovely. Subtle, but not. And in a good way. I can't believe I don't know this, but do you often write poetry?

Otherwise, this is, a gogeously written chapter. I actually really like the idea of Booth being an English Lit major. It somehow strikes the right cord with his people skills. The ending... very hot. *goes to read more*
siapom chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
What a lovely beginning. And, “Dude, if you use that on all the ladies, no wonder you can get some tail.”... That was perfect. LOL

On a sidenote, we had Queen Anne's Lace in our yard when I was a kid. I don't think we ever described it quite that way. :P
bb-4ever chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
wow great hot fic. great ending loved it look forward to more from you
Sarah9488 chapter 3 . 9/25/2008
Outstanding piece of writing.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Amazing! I truly have no other words. This was so beautiful and I just can not find the words to express what a truly brilliant story this is. I loved it!
fanofbones chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
that was like...wow...simply wow...

the words were so beautiful...

like poetry in motion...amazing

very descriptive and sensual...

well done

fab
Cerolaina chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Uh.. I... eh.. don't know what to say..

*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*SEQUEL*

!
ForAReason chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
“I am nothing more or less than you want me to be.” She closed her eyes and tilted her head to give him access to her neck and sucked in a breath as he nipped at the skin.

Great line! My fav I think.

There were a lot of great lines though actually. Very lyrical and good theme throughout. Different than the usual B&B sex scene but I liked. :-) Thanks for finishing this with the lovins'! M... B&B lovins'. Better than chocolate I say. ;-)

Ali
cordy2007 chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
WOW, I'm speechless. This was truly one of the most beautiful things I ever read. So sweet, hot and intense. My heart is still pounding fiercly.
18lzytwner chapter 3 . 9/23/2008
Yeah buddy. I bet it was worth every moment, he he. Another wonderful story. :)
forensic.lady chapter 3 . 9/22/2008
i'm wordless.. it was the sexiest and sweetest thing i've ever read.. you're like a magician.. your work described a connection beyond words.. simply incredible, amazing, wonderful..

thanks for this piece of art.. just love..
angelaeh1121 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
That was effin' beautiful. SO much more than smut. You barely notice the smut (in a good way!). God I love Booth/David Boreanaz! :)
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »