Reviews for The Curse
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I can see Dean so clearly here. That boy is a better momma than he knows. hope I find a sequel as I work my way up the list.

Mom
Okami-Ranger chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Sequl plz :3
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Okay. Surprisingly not cracky, given the premise. Really nicely done, actually. Sam and Dean would be pretty epic dad/uncles.
StarWinchester chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Omg... I almost peed my pant. That was hilarious you should continue the story!
kk123 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
omg i loved this: allof it:)
TK chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I don't think this story has enough reviews. I loved it. This is the first story with a plausible reason for male pregnancy I've found. Not to mention the fact that it seems to keep two of my favorite characters in character for the whole ride. Great job, I loved it!
envyme13 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
okay so ive gone through all your stories and im loving them, all! your my new fave author. I love how capture all the characters perfectly.
mikesh chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh come on! You need to show if there's more little winchesters in the future! Little JD CAN'T be the last one they have in the family! I think either grandpa John or Grandma Mary need to come talk some sense into those boys' heads about giving them more grandchildren, even if they're not there to see them personally.
talon81 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
woot! I always wanted to read a mpreg supernatural! but I was always afraid to ask someone to write one. didn't want them to think I was crazy lol. but great job I loved it! :)
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Um...very...interesting. xD
KYwitch chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I thought this was really funny and hope you do a sequel.