Reviews for Broken Nose, Broken Heart
Chrisii chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Who gave you the right to hurt my feelings like this! It was so heartbreaking ;-; Congrats tho! *I know this is old but just got into robin hood,, so yeah haha*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
*warbles* THIS WAS SO PERFECT I SHOULD NOT BE READING THIS BY MY FAMILY I ALMOST MADE HORRIBLE SCREECHING NOISES I'M DYING THANK YOU FOR THIS
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
So sad :'( I loved Allan and Tom's complicated relationship, but that Allan would always be there for Tom and it BROKE MY HEART watching Allan's expression when he saw his brother was already dead! Those blue eyes .

Lovely story, really good, first Allan/Tom I've read - sets a high expectation for others! xD
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This made me cry. It was really heartbreaking. But still it was so beautiful in the end with first Little John and then the others comforting him. Ah, really amazing story! ')
Elena Flooney chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Sweet and touching! Nice work.
Allanfan chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
So sad :( poor Allan (and Tom)
JennMel chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Incredibly cute!
sherwoodgal chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I really liked this...it was so sad but so sweet too; and I thought you captured Allan perfectly!

Poor little Allan *sobs*
harllett chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh, that was lovely!

I love the way you show how Allan loves Tom and wants to protect him. It is evident in the episode that, despite all Tom's problems and mistakes, he loves him dearly - he is his little brother after all! No matter how much he screws up ALlan always gives him a second chance.

It was so cute the way mini-Allan talked the barmaid into giving them food - only nine and already a charmer!

Good job.
rosebud23 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I actually just got this episode for my iPod! Anyways, I really liked the story and the characterization. It was short, but sweet, and also I'm sure what Allan must have been feeling. Since I like your style, I would love to see some longer than one shot stories!
Burnsier chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
aww that was so sad...But still it was really really good. Everyone was pretty much in character I think...everyone sort of having a quiet understanding of how Allan feels. Great all around!