Reviews for The World Inverted
MaraudersForLife chapter 8 . 6/8
One of the best stories I have ever read!
albino ferret lover chapter 4 . 3/17
I didn't realize this was a sequel until I read this chapter's A/N! Is there somewhere we can find Ginny the Dragon Slayer?
Black Lagoon chapter 8 . 3/16
What a beautiful story ! Really enjoyed reading it !
kristinegene chapter 8 . 1/1
Love this story!
tryntee13 chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
i cannot tell you how I could not stop reading this beautiful gem of a story! It was soo good. i love how you depicted Draco and Ginny and their relationship. It is everything i look for when i want to read Drinny. I'm new to the pairing (don't know what i was thinking for it to take this long). Perfection! Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
So nice! That was a great fic! Too bad I haven't found the prequel to this fic. I guess it's not on
quadjot chapter 8 . 4/7/2016
This was lovely and fun. I think my favorite line may be from Narcissa in chapter 3, "It really seemed like he was going out of his way to insult you dear!" That's how you know Malfoy is in love :D
Danionline chapter 8 . 2/3/2015
I have just one word for this... PERFECT!
Thank you for writing this, hon, take care.
despicableme chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
Loved it!
Henrietta Lee chapter 8 . 3/27/2014
Oooh this is a beautiful fanfic! i love this story
i've read all of you fanfics
kay1 chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
hello Rowan ,

im quite a new Drinny fan , i just adore them and i feel xtremely unlucky that i came to this couple so late but bless all amazing writers who made my day with their amazing stories :)

well every where i go to get recommendation abt good DG stories , this story " The world interveted " is mentioned , i read summary and i thought it might be too cheesy but thank God i read it !
can i just say its awesome ,
i mean i loveeeeed it , every bit , draco emotion , Ginny emotion , everything around them is done superbly ,
so well written , now i have become ur huge fan , ur soon seeing my comments on all of ur fics

BUTTTTTTT while reading this the flashback scenes of Dragon slayer just got me so hooked that i spent entire an hour to find the story ,

plz plz help me in this regard , can u tell me where i can find Ginny the dragon slayer cuz the flashback give me goosebumps and i am dying to read more ,

plzzzzzzz dont reject my request :(
Rangers4ever chapter 8 . 12/20/2013
I love this! It's the perfect mix of humor, angst, and drama! Absolutely brilliant!
Frust-sheep chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
I really love your music choice again. :D

*LOL* to the Othello reference and yep, very lovely morning part ;D
Just one question: What does Draco whisper into Ginny's ear? Sadly I can not understand Italian, so a translation would be good. *LOL*

"Draco liked to complain that Ginny had him "playing House Elf"." *LOL* I love your humour.

I loved the part with Narcissa, the girls talk, the whole part at the Burrow and of course the wedding.

Loved all the details again, which you described and aww he remembers her. :D

Awesome ending to a awesome ff. *Many thumbs up* :D Thank you very much for writing it. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
"He was very much in love with Ginevra Weasley, and it scared the hell out of him." I had a big grin. *lol*

Oh I'm sorry for Colin.

The hair part was cute. ;D

The Quidditch Match and Nigel sequence were priceless awesome! :D

"Take Ms. Weasley where ever she instructs you to. I'm apparating home." Oh, oh... :o Good, bye bye Nigel. :D

I really love the whole scene at her home.

Oh WOW what a chapter! :D
I think this is my fav chapter and no, not just because of the couch/bed activities or ILU's. *lol*

The construction of their talk was really BRILLIANT! The emotions were just so spot on (as always in your ff), but in this chapter I think you still has exceeded. If someone read this chapter and is not in tears at some point, then I really don't know... *lol*

I love this story and especially this chapter so so much!
Frust-sheep chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
"Once again, she proved him wrong; his world was being rocked by her, right now."

Love that Ginny got a gift from Narcissa and that he thanked Ginevra Weasley, too. :D

I loved their dance, of course the kiss and that you mentioned the scene with Ron.

Oh poor confused sad Draco. *sniffle sniffle* And a *sniffle sniffle* for Ginny, too.

"She was ready to accompany him to the dentist, if he asked her to." *LOL*

Again amazing chaper!