Reviews for Solitary Bliss
Evangeline039 chapter 19 . 4/24
Aww .. Too bad This story labeled as SasuNaru but ended up with NaruKarin. And yeah, I think you need to make each chapter longer. The whole 'suspension' idea was very creative and innovative. You're good at writing so keep writing and Ganbatte! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2014
Hey that fucking end sucked do you not understand humor romance. But it was good but the ending still suck
demongirl1319 chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
keep writting yaoi please!?
PshhAnonymous chapter 19 . 1/7/2012 words could describe the awesomeness
porksoup chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! -dies.- Its so beautiful! At first, I just thought you hadn't updated. And then I saw that you said it was the end. I was like, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! She's just going to leave it like that! D:

And then I remembered there was a sequel and AHHHH I'm dying of happiness right now.

kirstielynn chapter 19 . 3/30/2011
ohmigosh i love this story, but the end makes me kinda sad i was realy hoping theyd get 2gether
ranik.a chapter 19 . 9/8/2010
oh my god!that was the cutest fic write really good and I guess that I'm a fan of yours! :D
lala-giggle-bunny chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
What a short chappy! i like how you involved real life with the characters tho. not to many people do. cant wait to read more on your other story!
Yuki Tenshi-anime freak chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
dude,your stories are super short
ScatterMyAshes chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
it was a great story but with a terrible ending! the never even found out about how naru-chan saved hinata and karin! why ? i thought naru and sasuke werre gonna be together it made me cry
Pyrokitty chapter 19 . 4/11/2010
aww, sasuke dident take back his naruto :(
OnnaMienai chapter 19 . 4/9/2010
lol from your review (or non existent) reviews on chapter 18 and 19 I dont think everyone was happy about Karin being there and ruining everything lol. This was a great story until she stepped in. You should have put *Not ending in yaoi* My eyes always burn at the sight of Karin (who is usually all over Sasuke)

I totally didnt even know what NaruKARI was XD I though it was another male character that I somehow overlooked.

Nice job on the molestation on Itachi and Oro's part but I wish Orochimaru got a bit further kufufufufufufu~
Disbeliver-Un chapter 18 . 2/22/2010