Reviews for Something About You
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is a pretty good oneshot you have here - I quite like it. The words and the descriptions that you used to conjure up the romance is truly breathtaking and beautiful. I loved how you included well thought out metaphors to describe their love for one another.

Peter is such an interesting character as in the film, he is portrayed as a thuggish sort of person but he has strong morals to him if you know what I mean. I seen the film Green Street with my brother last night as I haven't watched it in such a long time and I really enjoyed it. I felt sorry for when Peter died in the end though.

But all in all it was a brilliant oneshot :)
Brodie chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This story is amazing. I really do hope you finish the whole story that this goes to.
Sinead-Cullen-4eva chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Rachel-Jane Kensington

great story so far really like

it keep up the good work
Yakitori-Chan chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow! I really like the concept of this story and I hope you chose to expand this one-shot into a full blown story. I love how Audrey calls him Peter which shows their contrast and I also love the use of metaphors.
halabala33 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Hee. I like the concept of the story. I'd love to see the girl's father's reaction to Pete. I hope you post the whole story someday soon. Somehow, with you calling Pete "Peter" and the style of writing, it reminds me of Pierre et Luce. Which is a good thing I guess :)