Reviews for Who Knew?
cuzimjustlikethat chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
please add more
Archel-Always chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Yes! Add more! It would be sooooo awesome! I loved it by the way! The end is sweet! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I really liked this! A lot! Please update! Surprise us!
SerenaDanaRed80 chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Lovely and hot story!please make it a long!
bookluver321 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Yes please turn this into a story. I love Covenant fanfics especially Ried ones and your story is one of my favorites. So please turn this into a story.
Elm Treigh chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
I think, w/any one shot, eventually it'll turn into a full out story. & I don't know about the othr readers, but I for one would definitely like to know more about Reid & Demi's relationship. However, are you sure you'll be able to write the story and still mange to keep the one-shot outline you hav in "chapter one"? Sometimes a story wll write itself despite the plan you had for it. I'd like it to be a story. Th 's my vote. :)
CherryBlossomGirl22 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
I only vote for 'yes' if you finish your other sotry first. I wont tell you which, but i tell you that its a sequel and i left a review there too

Loved this one-shot though. And to be honest: Maybe you should keep it a one shot. I think it works best that way. But if you'd add more to the storyline (and I mean a lot more happenings 'cause otherwise i'd probably turn out one of these bad-guy-goes-good thingies) it could turn out pretty good.

Read two other stories of yours so if someone can turn this into a good story, then its you

xoxo

Nana
XxVioletAshesxX chapter 2 . 1/13/2010
yes,yes,and of cours helto the the f*in YES
SilverPenguin87 chapter 2 . 11/8/2009
I think that this would be great as a full blown story... Maybe delve into the history a bit more and more of their future relationship... Hope you do decide to make it a story! xx
Cotton Strings chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I liked it! Turn it into a story :)

~KASI
Dean Rocks My World chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
I think you should turn this into a story, I liked this one-shot! )
Cetacean chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That was bloody brilliant.

I loved it :)
Vicky chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
So I'm about 6 months late in getting to this, but to my defense I just read the story. :P It was good by the way. I liked it... not sure if it's still an option, but if you did expand the story, I'd read it at least. Not sure if one's enough, but hey, whatever.

Good job with the story.
G4M3R chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I really liked this story! I think it would be best to kind of back it off and delve more into the relationship between Reid and Demi. That would make for an awesome read. :)
TwilightandCanadaforever chapter 1 . 1/3/2009