Reviews for Pick Me Up
*furious giggles*
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/2
I love the description of Sasuke's pirate ass. That was just awesome. I wish I was as creative as him with the comebacks for pickup lines (not that I ever get any). XD
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love cheesy pick up lines, especially when they are being used by Sasuke! That was a hilarious lil fic! Thanks for the laugh!
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Those pickup lines... just no. I loved Sasuke's response's though, but he I would have had the same reaction to the pirate one. "Just...no" I love it.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Lol! This is awesome. Cute, funny and nice to read. Well done! :3
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Awww, i love it! This was so funny! :D
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This story had me laughing for ages! Its great! I loved it!
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
oh my god. This was brilliant. Like seriously. Do you understand just how CUTE you made Sasuke?! Like, I wanted to freaking eat him, he was just that adorable. Great job you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was so fricking hilarious. The ass pirate alone had me dying. I was almost afraid that Sasuke might be raped by a few of them, they were so determined. Cute how Naruto starting to find things funny helped Sasuke to enjoy himself and at the end was complete aww moment when Sasuke tried some of those lines and Naruto was completely clueless at first. Funny and cute.
Sabriilyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
lol loved it. it was just funny and sweet at the same time.
valre chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Haha! There are no words for this xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Hahaha! Sasuke sure is Amazing in Comebacks! Of, course except to the freaky pirate... Oh, well you're stories still got me LMFAO!

Love Ur Works! ;3
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Favorite line: “He could figure out that one plus two plus three plus four equaled Sasuke's tongue in his mouth right now.”
I'm serious, it was pretty funny.
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This was sooo funny! People actually use those pick-up lines! And Naruto is really clueless! I felt kinda sad when the story ended, as it cracked me up SO much! You are a talented writer. :)