Reviews for Pick Me Up
Vivaan chapter 1 . 7/27
Woah... that was pretty.
Ego Centric chapter 1 . 7/13
Darn near choked and laughingly died. That was a wonderful story! Emotional, yet in character and not so angsty as a number of things I've read (Emo Sasuke). Bundles of laughs and a bunch of great lines from Sasuke. Great job showcasing both their general attitudes and some subtle sensitivities.
Mystic-Myth chapter 1 . 4/27
HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD YES THE SHOT DOWN LINES ARE HILARIOUSLY
Mystic-Myth chapter 1 . 4/27
yes cuz joining a dangerous organization is a "mid-teen crisis"
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I love your retorts to the pick up lines. And the last guy who said not to bring Sasuke there because it was false advertisement. My heart hurt at /“I don’t encourage them,” he finally said softly./ I laughed when Naruto went Arr lol This was formatted the best on your livejournal. Thank you for this cute piece.
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
funny as shit lmfao!
troublesomefox21 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Oh my gosh that last guys pick up lines were so bad I was crying. Poor Sasuke. This was really cut thanks for writing it. Super cute. *Arrr
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
Those comebacks were amazing and hilarious. Oh, how did you be so funny?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Love it
Shun Haneul chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
the pick-up lines and Sasuke's responses were hilarious! so funny omg love it so much
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
OMG BAHAHAAHHA OK THERE ARENT MANY THINGS THAT GET KE LAUGHING LIKE CHEESY PICK UP LINESSSS xDDDDD holy crap the freakin one about Sasuke preaching celibacy! I COULDNT HANDLE HAHAHHA MY FAV LIKE YES of course I've heard a lot of these pick up lines, but now I know so many new sassy comebacks ;DDDD I seriously needed this fic in my life I'm so happy~~~! And Sasuke's sass about taking a million years to touch that guy ahahahahhaa BEST. Naruto is just dense so I would cut him some slack but never lets be real xD
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Hahaha love this so much, I love how Sasuke has cool comebacks for every bad pick up line, and in the end he tried some of them to Naruto hahaha that was so funny, Naruto, who never catch any of them lol. Well, at the end everything worked out for them :)
Beautiful story, really liked it a lot.
Bye!
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Lol! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
*furious giggles*
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I love the description of Sasuke's pirate ass. That was just awesome. I wish I was as creative as him with the comebacks for pickup lines (not that I ever get any). XD