Reviews for Pick Me Up
Shun Haneul chapter 1 . 8/27
the pick-up lines and Sasuke's responses were hilarious! so funny omg love it so much
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 8/26
OMG BAHAHAAHHA OK THERE ARENT MANY THINGS THAT GET KE LAUGHING LIKE CHEESY PICK UP LINESSSS xDDDDD holy crap the freakin one about Sasuke preaching celibacy! I COULDNT HANDLE HAHAHHA MY FAV LIKE YES of course I've heard a lot of these pick up lines, but now I know so many new sassy comebacks ;DDDD I seriously needed this fic in my life I'm so happy~~~! And Sasuke's sass about taking a million years to touch that guy ahahahahhaa BEST. Naruto is just dense so I would cut him some slack but never lets be real xD
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/11
Hahaha love this so much, I love how Sasuke has cool comebacks for every bad pick up line, and in the end he tried some of them to Naruto hahaha that was so funny, Naruto, who never catch any of them lol. Well, at the end everything worked out for them :)
Beautiful story, really liked it a lot.
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/3
Lol! :D
*furious giggles*
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/2
I love the description of Sasuke's pirate ass. That was just awesome. I wish I was as creative as him with the comebacks for pickup lines (not that I ever get any). XD
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love cheesy pick up lines, especially when they are being used by Sasuke! That was a hilarious lil fic! Thanks for the laugh!
Commander Nosyniki chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Those pickup lines... just no. I loved Sasuke's response's though, but he I would have had the same reaction to the pirate one. "" I love it.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Lol! This is awesome. Cute, funny and nice to read. Well done! :3
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Awww, i love it! This was so funny! :D
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This story had me laughing for ages! Its great! I loved it!
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
oh my god. This was brilliant. Like seriously. Do you understand just how CUTE you made Sasuke?! Like, I wanted to freaking eat him, he was just that adorable. Great job you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This was so fricking hilarious. The ass pirate alone had me dying. I was almost afraid that Sasuke might be raped by a few of them, they were so determined. Cute how Naruto starting to find things funny helped Sasuke to enjoy himself and at the end was complete aww moment when Sasuke tried some of those lines and Naruto was completely clueless at first. Funny and cute.
Sabriilyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
lol loved it. it was just funny and sweet at the same time.
valre chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Haha! There are no words for this xD