Reviews for Masked
Haru chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Wow. Marries to Kakashi, eh?
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This was hilarious and deep at the same time (don't ask me how). I loved it! Great job X]
Sunstorm raining chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Nice little oneshot. You should make a story about #8 and ANBU with Sakura. It would be awesome :)

darksoulwolf chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I liked this one alot
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
aw, i love that. i love how you set it out.
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
AmQaudrus chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
candleclouds chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Aw, cute sprinkles! It actually is sorta plot-ish. The last line was cute, but number 14 was priceless too.
Cheekydemon chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
u could soo make this into a story i would really want to read it it would be the awsomest story ever please do it as a request from me? please
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This is good. Lots of sprinkles. No errors that I saw. It's fun.
cocoapuffaddict chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
lol, loved the last line, "she kissed him first", that is so sakura! i mean kakashi would like never make the first move but he would totally respond. the choice of lynx for Sakura's ANBU mask was good, cuz a lynx is strong, but aggressive and kinda sneaky. loved it!
Harpers chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
It was very good. An strong Sakura is excellent to read about. The last line was a clincher, but my favorite line was: "8. Under her mask, Inner is Outer, and all bets are off."

Sakura kicking Sasuke and Naruto's asses priceless.
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Interesting way to tell a story, and although some may argue it's not an actual story, the way everything links together does make it one. Great job being creative and my favorite line by the way, is number 15: "If they had stayed they would have seen that all masks were off." _