Reviews for The Lost Son of War
Majiri chapter 10 . 1/6/2016
This is, without a doubt, the best Animorphs story I've ever read. I've always loved Tobias and Elfangor so seeing the two in a story together is great. I know you haven't updated in just over 7 years and you've probably moved on but I was feeling a bit nostalgic for this story and wanted to leave a review for it.

I hope you come back to this story at some point in the future, though I realize that isn't very likely.
iris129 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Soooo... Planning on updating?
Zarohk Korobase chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
Wow! Nicely written and well plotted-out story, Best "Elfangor Lives" story I've ever read.
elektra30 chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
It seems like an interesting story so far, with Tobias and Rachel's characterisations down pat, and good writing skills. Update soon! (:
Coral Skipper chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
Great story. I love how you've envisioned what would have happened had Elfangor survived. Shame you've abandoned it though, as I'd love to see more of it.
angry penguin chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Little does Tobias know Rachel. :) Please, please update soon.

Also, please don't let Tobias become a Nothlit. How did Jake and Cassie and Marco become.. Controllers?
Skyflight Erek's Loyalty chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
Sorry I didn't review before now. :D This was cute. I loved when Rachel and Ax were arguing.

(No. No. You must go left. Left. Over there.)

“Yeah. Yeah. I see it. I see it. Shut up.”

:D
Quillian chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
Ooh, AU fun! I'm so glad I found this fic... and I look forward to more!
Nara-chan25 chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
This is the best story EVER! I can't wait until the next chapter! Please, please, please update soon!
Riza-san chapter 10 . 1/7/2009
It escapes me why I didn't start reading this fic earlier. This is excellent! ;D Please continue.
freak show chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Awesome, keep updating (yeah, I really don't have anything smarter to say, just that I don't mind if is a shorter chapter than the others, as long as it is this good).

Hey, happy new year! (well, soon) P
oOKayleeOo chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Great chapter as always. you really captured the caracters. good work. and don't forget to update.
Sazerac chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Don't worry about it being shorter then usual. It's still fine.

Anyway, with me don't worry about updating as soon as possible. I'm /pretty sure/ I told you this before, so I'll tell you again: I prefer it well written then rushed, and I prefer it to be the best quality you can give me. Don't just publish it straight after you write it - give a few days so you can read over it later and cringe (before editing it again, of course).
fangirlishness.101 chapter 9 . 11/26/2008
An utterly fantastic story: it's very well written and creative, and I personally loved reading every word. Can't wait to see more!
Skyflight Erek's Loyalty chapter 9 . 11/21/2008
Sorry it took so long for me to review. Great chapter, as usual. Can't wait to see what happens when Rachel gets morphing powers. I liked the part at the beginning when Tobias said Rachel stole his notebook. :D