Reviews for Love and Memories
lilkathra chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
very funny love to know how it ends
cheskasamaco chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Will you still continue this story?
cheskasamaco chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Will you still continue this story?
Dreamin.of.Scotland chapter 2 . 11/2/2008
I like the first chapter. The prologue really was the thing that caught my attention. Very well-written! I can't wait to read more, so please don't quit this story.

Your Dasey-pregnant fic is the first I've read, and I think you give it a unique voice, so please please PLEASE update soon, I can't wait!

*Dreams
Brontesis chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
I liked it - all except Derek's thought about slugging Marti - which made me think 'woah - he's not ready to be a dad! Kids don't stop talking just because you had a bad day!'. The slowness was good, don't rush it.
Leaf26 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Its looking good so far, Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what happens next...Update soon!
briknowsbest chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Oh snap!

Update soon ;)
PapuruHoshi chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
very nice. it is a slightly overused idea, but if you make it good it doesn't matter...o and for a future chapter, I hope you put in how they got together, you left a pretty big gap in there

good luck
princetongirl chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
loved it update soon
MissPopuri chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
not all stories about a Dasey pregnancy are the same. this one is special in its own right. it is slightly different than the other stories i have read (which aren't many) and the characters may seem ooc, but that is just one interpretation of how a certain character is gonna act in his or her story. i liked that part with Marti and how Derek is not always so happy with her. i always like watching the two of them interact with one another and including Casey in their dialogue.
Wepluvzyou chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
loved it update soon!
Living.By.Will chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
This is so good! I can't wait for more!

It is starting out a bit different than most stories, and I like the change.

LBW
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Interesting story...Update soon!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Update soon!
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
oh, i like the way you've started it, hope you update soon!