Reviews for Whitewing
Wwvoha chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
Hey, I just joined FF today and, although I've periodically visited and read stories over the past few years w/o an account, I have to say, it's definitely among the best I've come across. I just spent the past couple of hours reading all of Whitewing as it is so far, and it's awesome. your characters are all very well established in depth, and it's just really well written in general. I hope to see some more chapters soon!
hjhhhhhymymmdfyyymmmmmmmmmmmmm chapter 14 . 12/2/2011
When will you write more?
loooooooooolllll chapter 14 . 11/26/2011
This is great. Write more soon.
ShadeLivesForever chapter 14 . 7/29/2011
Wow, a whole year. (Although I just got introduced to this site about 2 months ago, so whateve.) Also, awesome story-I can't usually read long fanfics on the internet, but this I'm reacding through :P

Lastly, are you being too harsh on yourself? Coming up with no ideas-there has to be several XD
Wendy chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
Hi, do you have any more chapters? I'm sad that there aren't any more. I waited a really long time and I want to find out what happens to Ghost and Stella!
TheN1494 chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Oh my gosh, this is absolutely amazing!
SHAWN chapter 13 . 3/19/2011
CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUE !
SHAWN chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
PLEASE UPDATE ! :)
john4096 chapter 13 . 3/9/2011
Wow. I can't say that you're at Kenneth Oppel himself's calibre, but you're very close. Normally, I prefer to read stories that focus on new adventures with the characters I've already grown to love, but in this case I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by how much I grew to like (and hate) some of your characters.

I really enjoy the way you've handled a story primarily from the view of a Vampyrum. In fact, Ghost, Plague, and Zorn all represent very distinct mindsets from the usual personality associated with the Vampyrum Spectrum (well, not Plague...but I think you get my point)

The only comment I can really make is that I would like to see a little more depth with Stella...I still don't feel like I really know her. But it's still very close. Other than that, I'm eagerly awaiting any new chapters. I don't want to push too much, but I must know how this ends!
Rubystars chapter 13 . 10/26/2010
Is there going to be a new chapter soon?
durrhurr chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
Just thought I'd leave a review for the record. Great story. I like Drake's unique disposition. Something that I've always like about the Silverwing series is that the main characters are either freaks or total losers. But in the end, the freaks end up coming on top of everyone else. That's some good inspiration.

Apart from a few spelling errors, the only problem I had was that you killed Callisto off too quickly, but I've already told you this. Keep up the good work, and I hope to see how Whitewing ends.
Xjrfang chapter 13 . 9/8/2010
Hey, this is really good stuff, im getting a feel for all your characters. Your grammar and wording is like that of a professional author!

I can only aspire to write as well as you one day!

and i will be looking forward to the next chapter!
Wendy chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
This is Wendy here again. Very emotional chapter. I really feel for Stella! I also like how Zorn is very upfront and honest with her, when he could have lied that he cared in order to get her to come along with him.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
*giddy laugh* Yay, I got mentioned! *happy dance* Woot! And the beginning part kind of confused me, just a bit. But fear not, that happens a lot. Update soon!
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
Yay, Shade returns! That makes me happy. I hope you update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »