Reviews for Safe
:) another good one!
NixDucky chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
*sigh* Lovely.
murderormercy chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
beautifully written. I never really think too much about Remus's experience, when he was turned, and this was described so perfectly. It was a bit scary and claustrophobic, just the way it should be ;)
12q chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
It's very lovely... you portrayed the 'coming back to reality'-thing really nicely, and I loved how subtle, how innocent their touches were, and yet how safe Remus felt. Wonderful
huntinghelene chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aww this was lovely (by the end!) thanks!
sick-atxxheart chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I really liked this. I can't tell if it's slash or what, but if I pretend it is just friendship then I think it is fantastic. Great job!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
A little short, but sweet and very well-written.
Mahsa FF chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Heya, you've already heard all my superlatives for this double drabble before, but I always think it's nice to have them in handy-dandy review form, don't you? So, here goes:

I lurved both of these drabbles, and I think the second one even more than the first. The two of them together are especially powerful because of how the "real" incident in the first installment leads into the dream event in the second one. The way you connect the two parts that way is nothing short of masterful.

My favourite line is the part with "something inside him unlocked and freed the fear buried in his bones". Beautiful words. Sigh.

Well done. :)
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very beautiful!
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Poor Remus. I'm glad Sirius was there to make it better. It's so sad what happened to him, ~sniff~

~Fuzzy~ :3
remuslives23 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
“Sirius,” he breathed, and something inside him unlocked and freed the fear buried in his bones."

I loved that line. Beautiful little mini fic. Well done.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Well done.

I thought how you wrote Remus not voicing his fear the first time and then finally being able to during his dream was a good way to highlight how he is finally coming to terms with everything.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
You've told a harrowing story with the most gorgeous gift of expression. Your writing is so lyrical that I can't single out any one line to pour over or single out.