Reviews for A piece of love in your face
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
A great story. Very good.
JackGirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
All in all good story but you should consider breaking up the paragraphs some, they tend to drag on.
sadie chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
it always made me sad to think susan didn't get to Aslan's country but then i remember "once a king or qeen of narnia, always a king or qeen of narnia"
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I really liked your story- I could have sone with more small paragraphs, though, as opposed to the huge glob of a paragraph at the begining! It was a little intimidating, I'll admit.

And I was always under the impression that Su didn't die in the crash, and that's why she wasn't in Aslan's country- she had the rest of her life to change her mind. And, even though he isn't a tame lion, he is a forgiving one; I'll bet she got there : D
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I personally loved this story! I love the way peter always wants to protect to siblings, being the big overprotective brother that he is. i love his character in the books and the films. i wish i had an older brother that cares so much about me, but since i am the oldest that will probably never happen. keep writing! ;)