Reviews for Breakthrough
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 6/26
It was a ok story. But ginny looked nothing like lily. Harry did not like hermonie. At all. And hermonie love ron. Harry and hermonie would destory each other.
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 4/23
Interesting take on the Harry-Ginny (fiasco of a) relationship! Harry's deep-rooted fear of the color red made sense in a way, especially with how you look at his attraction to Ginny came about in the first place. Their relationship was superficial from the get-go and I wish it had never happened in canon like the way it did! Harry deserved to be selfish and take chances on love, but I guess we'll never know what could've happened between him and Hermione in canon if they had gotten together. I'm thankful though for writers like you who writes such good stories to fill in the gap for readers like me :-D
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Move on indeed *sighs happily*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This story is ridiculous. For someone who rejects so much of JKRs universe I'm surprised you even like Harry potter at all.
Anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I like this story so much.

This is so realistic, it is a lot better and make more sense than just the almost hand wave relationship with Harry-Hermione and the Weasleys.

The Harry and Hermione relationship is so much better.
tipowath chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So, I love Harry/Ginny. I love Ron/Hermione. And despite all that, I LOVED this fic. It's such a wonderful look into the perfect, happy ending of the series and portrays the characters as more than just characters filling a role- they're actual people who don't fit into the expected mold.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Touching, though I think talking about an ex while in bed with the current, especially one that is pregnant, is rather a bad idea.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
that was really intense!
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I read this a while ago but never commented! Sorry! It is really very good. I liked your take on these things b/c I kind of agree with you!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Best part: "The way I was going, if that had happened, I might have wanted to name them after my parents as well. Like little clones. Why didn't anyone tell me how much of a nutter I'd become?" I've always thought it creepy and clich├ęd that he named his kids after his parents... and then Albus Severus. Oh, gosh. That poor, poor boy.

I ship H/R, but I really like this as a story-it makes a lot of good points about the epilogue (which I wasn't so fond of, either... H/G is overrated, and the kids' names, again, bothered me-seriously, Hermione, /Hugo/?) This was a little slow-moving in parts but overall a thoughtful, interesting piece. Well done!
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Agreed, the ending was a bit too picture perfect, wasn't it?
Tessa E Harrison chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow...you do bring up some really interesting points. They did make little versions of Harry's parents. And just...crazy.

At points my attention wandered a little but overall it was pretty good.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
WOW! Just WOW! This was so well-written. A real pouring out of all the guilt and angst in Harry's soul. Very good reasoning for why things didn't work out between Harry & Ginny without making Ginny into a word that rhymes with rich like most fanfics tend to do. Those thoughts did cross my mind in the book that Harry basically married someone similar to his mother, especially in the looks department.

I'll be honest, I do not really picture Harry & Hermione together (still don't) but you made this pairing work and this was a brillianr story! If the rest of your stuff is like this, I gotta read more.
CailinNollaig chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Right...well, I find this fic horribly, terribly, absoutley horrifyingly..brilliant!

I loved it! It was a great way to put a twist on Ginny/Harry.

The part about her looking like his mother and the children..everything was just BRILLIANT!

Though, I do think that Harry was a bit too... I don't know. He doesn't sound like he's happy at all throughout the fic.

But overall, its was a great H/Hr fanfiction!

xDramione4Lyfx
aptteach123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
WOW! This was incredible! I loved it, I do hope you plan on expanding this, and writing more! I think that it could be a fabulous story! Keep up the awesome work.