Reviews for Breakthrough
LovingPillow chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Move on indeed *sighs happily*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This story is ridiculous. For someone who rejects so much of JKRs universe I'm surprised you even like Harry potter at all.
Anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I like this story so much.

This is so realistic, it is a lot better and make more sense than just the almost hand wave relationship with Harry-Hermione and the Weasleys.

The Harry and Hermione relationship is so much better.
tipowath chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So, I love Harry/Ginny. I love Ron/Hermione. And despite all that, I LOVED this fic. It's such a wonderful look into the perfect, happy ending of the series and portrays the characters as more than just characters filling a role- they're actual people who don't fit into the expected mold.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Touching, though I think talking about an ex while in bed with the current, especially one that is pregnant, is rather a bad idea.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
that was really intense!
Sunshine and Chocolate chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I read this a while ago but never commented! Sorry! It is really very good. I liked your take on these things b/c I kind of agree with you!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Best part: "The way I was going, if that had happened, I might have wanted to name them after my parents as well. Like little clones. Why didn't anyone tell me how much of a nutter I'd become?" I've always thought it creepy and clich├ęd that he named his kids after his parents... and then Albus Severus. Oh, gosh. That poor, poor boy.

I ship H/R, but I really like this as a story-it makes a lot of good points about the epilogue (which I wasn't so fond of, either... H/G is overrated, and the kids' names, again, bothered me-seriously, Hermione, /Hugo/?) This was a little slow-moving in parts but overall a thoughtful, interesting piece. Well done!
verity candor chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Agreed, the ending was a bit too picture perfect, wasn't it?
Tessa E Harrison chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Wow...you do bring up some really interesting points. They did make little versions of Harry's parents. And just...crazy.

At points my attention wandered a little but overall it was pretty good.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
WOW! Just WOW! This was so well-written. A real pouring out of all the guilt and angst in Harry's soul. Very good reasoning for why things didn't work out between Harry & Ginny without making Ginny into a word that rhymes with rich like most fanfics tend to do. Those thoughts did cross my mind in the book that Harry basically married someone similar to his mother, especially in the looks department.

I'll be honest, I do not really picture Harry & Hermione together (still don't) but you made this pairing work and this was a brillianr story! If the rest of your stuff is like this, I gotta read more.
CailinNollaig chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Right...well, I find this fic horribly, terribly, absoutley horrifyingly..brilliant!

I loved it! It was a great way to put a twist on Ginny/Harry.

The part about her looking like his mother and the children..everything was just BRILLIANT!

Though, I do think that Harry was a bit too... I don't know. He doesn't sound like he's happy at all throughout the fic.

But overall, its was a great H/Hr fanfiction!

xDramione4Lyfx
aptteach123 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
WOW! This was incredible! I loved it, I do hope you plan on expanding this, and writing more! I think that it could be a fabulous story! Keep up the awesome work.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I liked this, especially that Hermione wasn't sitting around waiting for him, she was leading her own life post-Ron.

Though I dont know about harping on the fact that Ginny looked like Lily. Most guys get their general definition of beauty from their mother. Harry especially, idealized Lily, as she, being dead, could never, and never had the chance to, do anything wrong in his eyes.

I do believe personality wise, and in terms of what they wanted from their lives Harry and Ginny weren't compatible.
Jesusrocks chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Good story! I really liked it. The converstation was totally natural and well written. The beginning did have me confused for a minute, I liked how it was a dream though. That was clever. Great job!