Reviews for Calling Doctor From Hell
TwilightFreak143 chapter 3 . 4/1
LOL! Poor Bella! And it seemed like Edward was gonna blow! I can't believe that really happened to you, though! Anyway, I love this story, and I would also love a sequel...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Sorry you had to experience that! See that is why I hate and don't trust doctors. all they want is money.
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Dr. Umbridge, hmm? Any relation to Prof Umbridge? I like this story its very good :)
crotia chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Has something like this really happened to you to. OMG. Poor you.
MayeGirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Hilarious. I can't believe a doctor, even a beginner, would do that! You would figure she would know what to do based on her own visits to the doctors!
Fabedulle chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I think it is REALLY FUNNY! I love it :-)
baobeiangel93 chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
god they should sue that women she is insane she could kill someone if she continue to conduct diagnose patients
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Hahaha aw bless you! I have a severe lung condition and this really annoying doctor kept diagnosing me with asthma and other random things. Turns out i had allergicalveolitis and i ended up in hospital for two months because i was allergic to the medication he gave me and the asthma pump made it worse! This made think of that and i laughed, thank you :)
darkangel0212 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
good job on your stories
AllIsFairInLoveAndWar chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Ha. Umbridge. More like Um-bitch.
crazyartfreak chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wow haha Dr. Umbridge? Regardless of your description of the doctor itself, I'm picturing the evil, fat, bubblegum-pink obsessed Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts from the 5th installment of the Harry Potter series. I think this story got a bit more entertaining! :P
MomoMouat97 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Edward's spouse chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
excellent story. sorry for the poor experience.
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
lol Great story! I feel bad for you if this happened to you. I know how you feel, something similar happened to me. I went to the doctor to get acne medicine with my mom, and so after we get there she complains to the doctor that I've been sleeping a lot. I was going to bed at like 2 am so of course I would be sleeping more. The doctor accuses me of having depression and once I prove to her that it wasn't true she accuses me of being anemic. When I tried to explain that I had been going to bed later and that's why I was sleeping longer neither one of them listened and I ended up get a blood draw too. :(
WeAllBreakTheSame chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
I totally feel like I should like "Report for possible abuse" -obviously I would since it was just added to my favorites- I honestly can't believe a doctor would actually be that insane! it's crazy! anyways, great writing!