Reviews for Kim Possible: Ron's Dinner
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2019
I kinda want there to be a plot twist where Ronald is actually the real one and Kim ended up marrying the clone after her thinking Ron's the real one all this time. The only reason no one knew is that no one bothered to check.
BlueLion chapter 17 . 6/13/2019
Thank you very much for giving your consent - I've always thought it a pity to leave this plot idea unfinished ... Looking forward to your next story (I hope you haven't given up on writing altogether)
CajunBear73 chapter 17 . 6/12/2019
A very interesting premise you came up with for a Stoppable...who doesn't marry Kim...and dates Bonnie...

The concept of Ron and a Clone with exact memories up to release from the lair would drive anyone, original or clone, crazy. Getting away from what isn't yours anymore would be the best option for Ronald.

Enjoyed this through here and will check on the New Management tale.

CB73
BOSUS chapter 17 . 6/11/2019
thanks for this great story
kingeddie16ne chapter 16 . 6/8/2019
Another great story lost.
SWDarkstone chapter 16 . 4/24/2019
Yet another great story that finds itself lost to the void. This was a wonderful, character driven telling, set in a very realistic world. I was completely thrown off when the big secret of who Kim's husband was revealed itself. That I did NOT see coming! It is safe to say that I would love to see this story continue. Bravo!
volfwildman chapter 16 . 10/23/2018
couldn't they test it by just seeing who had mystical monkey powers?
Jack139 chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
Thank you thank you for a wonderful story
Daniel6 chapter 16 . 3/1/2015
Okay. So Drakken pulled a Star Trek. When Kirk was split into two. Kind of like a Jekyll and Hyde scenario. And since this isn't over with yet, I maintain that Ronald is the original. I feel it in my gut. Plus, I know how he feels. Not being good enough. Afraid of being replaced. Inferiority complex. Not wanting to let others in. Hope you continue soon.
Ken106348 chapter 16 . 12/8/2014
I like how this turned out.
Ken106348 chapter 12 . 12/8/2014
A clone really? Must say its a good twist.
Silvereye-BW chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Awesome. I hope you update soon.
jaze chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
This got a little wild when you introduced Luigi in the 4th chapter
Mikayla Menko chapter 16 . 12/28/2013
I love this chapter so much! Although I do wish that there was just one chapter where Bonnie and Kim talk about themselves. I also wish that there was a chapter where Bonnie and Ronald get better jobs, move into a house, and then get married. But still BRAVO! I would love to have you come to New York and work for me one day.
Mikayla Menko chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
THIS CHAPTER SUCKS! I HATE HOW YOU MADE 2 RONS! YOU MADE THE STORY SO COMPLICATED NOW AND I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS CHAPTER! You could have been smart enough to make a chapter more interesting and less frustrating to read. PLUS, THERE ARE STILL MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS. IF YOU WERE A PROFESSIONAL WRITER ( WHICH AT THIS POINT YOU MIGHT NEVER BE ), YOU WOULD LOSE YOUR JOB FOR THIS MESS YOU CALL FANFICTION! You could have done WAY BETTER THAN THIS! :(