Reviews for Looking in the Mirror
MotherAtHeart chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
good job, it was a well written story that definitely fit with the forum's challenge, the only thing that i would personally change - and this is just how you view Charlie - is that i think he enjoys the monotony and doesn't hate his life, he's in pain but he handles the pain. maybe not well, and i think you captured the hidden aspect of his pain very well, but i think that maybe instead of being totally aware of his own pain, he might be so good at hiding it from himself. almost like he convinces himself he's not in pain, i don't know, that's just my take, thanks again for the story
Tarinya chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
really good. i especially liked it because this is so new in charlies POV... i haven't really given him and his feelings too much thought. it was an interesting experience :)
canuckeh chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Very nicely done! I really think you captured Leah's character well.
Aiedail01 chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
That was really good! It flowed quite nicely and I really love the overall concept of this- you captured Leah's thoughts and feeling perfectly.

Your x one was really good, except males have XY chromosomes and females have XX (sorry! i'm a biology nerd). Oh, well, whatever, it still fits. D

The 3rd paragraph is my favorite. I love that last sentence! And your writing and descriptions were awesome as usual. Amaazing job with this challenge!
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh, wow, I LOVED that! That was such a creative idea and you made it so in character. And the writing was amazing.

"The monotony of life was crushing." I LOVE that line.
addict.to.reading chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
omg, this is amazing. How you got so deep into Charlie's head, even when he was only a minor character in the book. And the way you referred all his troubles to the mirror just really made it awesome.