Reviews for Cold War
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
The backstory with the Graysons and Selina was pretty interesting.
Viviane Renard chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I bow down to your amazing writing skills. You excel at characterization, action, suspense, and creating an overall amazing reading experience. From the KGBeast storming into a restaurant wielding an Uzi and a bloody knife to Robin's witty quips, you've created a unique and memorable story that fits perfectly into the Batman universe while being an AU. By blending canon elements into your story, you created a refreshingly unique story that still holds some of the facts we know and love about the Batman universe. And most of all, you've kept true to the essence of the characters.

Beyond a few typos (such as Dick "baking away" when you meant backing...it gave me a funny image of Dick in a kitchen with an apron), this story is expertly written. You do a great job of adding details to your story. Weapon and bat-tool descriptions, character cameos, foreign words here and there...all of these little details enhance your story and give it life.

Thank you for sharing this gem.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
This was so good. I swear, if this was actually the third part to the trilogy I would watch it 3424820 times. This story is amazing. So realistic and well written. I love the ending.

I especially love how you changed Dick's origin story to fit more in with the mood of the trilogy.

But wow. Definitely a revisit in a few months.
AM83220 chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Another extremely competent fic from you!
Peace Like a River chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Great fic. I would have changed just two things: including some dividers to make the transitions between sections less confusing, and writing a 'neater' ending. Something more sentimal, or maybe more forboding; either way. As is, the last chapter cuts off abruptly, without anything to tie it up, really. So I really wish that this high-quality story had been given an high-quality ending to match. But other than that... loved it!
PennyShort chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
This story was AMAZING! you could be a movie director! You have a great imagination, and this story could have an amazing sequel!
InSixGlasses chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I love to read post TDK Bruce/Coleman interaction! This one was a different, but interesting take on how a meeting might go.
freakin'applepie chapter 2 . 12/8/2008
That was an amazing story! It even sets up for a sequel! But the best part was definitely the last line. I can so see Dick doing that. I love it!
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Very nice. I'd like to see this become a kind of series if you think you could do it. Would definitely play well.
celticgothhardy chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
I like these versions of Dick Grayson a lot better than the comics (which I have never read, I think I'm going off the Animated series that use to be on.) It's also a great idea to have Selina Kyle as his cousin, and that he was working with her in robbing people. That adds extra tension and a different element that can be explored in later tales.

It is a good story.
Twin Sun Leader chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
You did a great job with this story. I like how you introduced the Grayson and wheaved together comics and movies canon to create an alternate story about how Robin came to Batman, with real bits of the original story remasterised and bent to create a very beliveable follow up to the Dark Knight. It's not the first "Selina train Robin" story I came across, but it is very good all the same.

Great story, I really enjoyed reading it !
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I love that you integrated Bruce's escapades before Batman Begins into your story. It makes sense that he wasn't just learning how to think like a criminal during that time, as he could already take down ten strong men in a fight when he met Ra's.

I can hardly wait to read the next chapter.