Reviews for Be Safe
Debbie Hicks chapter 1 . 6/1
Chapter 2.
Call me Crazy I been howling at the moon I was Dumb in love and Set gave me tips to court her Native American way I was a Romeo watch it Embry I will go into heat like some Vulcan male gone violent while mating on their daughter um's Nessie this is a heirloom ring belonged to my own late mother I Declare Koont'ut'So'lik my desire to be your mate will you marry me that really tears it YES! She suddenly kissed me harder then each both Consorted with a Intergalactic Lycan Mother Father I am Betrothed with this ring it is a Heirloom but belonged to his deceased mother Sarah Black his wife I am going to be his wife by Vulcan law I want a Vulcan wedding then it happened a witness reported from America Aro we have a Problem she is Fully-Grown but more matute they did something terrible it is the Five Allies with hybrids and Nessie is betrothed accorded to ancient Vulcan law it is Custom for the daughter of the parents is dressed like T'Pring pointed ears and has her eyebrows in a artistic Vulcan fashion and is wearing a long livery robes with richest jewels who gather around with them found Accused by the senior Volturi guard had their blood all of them completely and all of them very much many more far too much and with their hybrid children had them all of them removed by flames and fire but they Escaped here comes the Guard of the Volturi Masters we find the Transitoning here and are Burning away to a crisp they awake as our newest Guards it happened with as all of them wre all of screaming but it came too late ourselves had only Eight tri-hybrids with the others all of them were now freed of the bodies but screamed our pants off then it came too late with the covens witnessed but heard then suddenly ourselves were freed but breaking outside with them but they all vanished with the twin sisters gained Immortality with myself then it came very too wrong ripped from the wolf bodies as all of them but flung freely who vanished with as all of them from Around the world as all Witnesses all Vampires with Imprints who were Immortalized but cursed so Nessie standing very calm but serene followed Surak for our all our tomorrows for our days to you my husband it shall be who am I I Shall make my choice This One Sir! She is Vulcan more long Coppery/brownish hair with black with curled bangs swirled sides is holding up her jeweled hand and arm far too higher and wearing silvery robes of marriage wearing three and holding her hair in reverse is a Vulcan ceremonial headdress and crown wearing her necklace with Auryn she is a Vulcan priestess has cold dark Somber but Expressionless Brown with golden appears to be young is 23 years old but remains Celibate she is very religious but Spiritual is purged of all toxics and poisons is oiled by women our bodies vanished with their hybrid's bodies and you are cursed in both forms the Volturi sent the guard but herself is showing Psionic abilities of burned Green blood you Jacob and Reneesme yes High Master you chosen the name of T'Selis with the chosen women are Acolytes you will be Celibate be a Acolyte we have a problem to carry William Black with as all the injured people that we left Washington to find support with the Acolytes were ceremonial but dressed in white with her Something flowing into them was Psyotelekinesis were Chanting in Vulcan praises the Vulcans dressed in their finery with jewels and all of the sudden we began glowing from ourselves began to chant in Vulcan the horn blowers roaring gloriously but louder we claimed to be from the 24th century our holiest powers exploding within ourselves then crashing freely with as all of them but vanishing but reaching their missionary place built to look like Mt. Seleya from the planet Vulcan we never died but look much older had our things deported then it really happened the Acolytes so somber placed him differently her uncle dressed in his robes with jewels with his wife four children then his Vulcan ensign was twenty years old oh no Captain what is that meet my father Ensign Help me Jim take me home to Vulcan to climb the steps of Mt. Seleya to the hall of Ancient thought Husband he holds Charlie's katra what it means Living Spirit in their planet's language who is the holder of thine katra Speak I am Charles Swan son of my late family then it happened a Sounding but sharpest ringing noise echoed like in the 1984 movie Star Trek the Search for Spock the track was the Katra Ritual then Dawn Read Spier performed a Vulcan Mind meld then silently closed her own eyes channeled her Lunarian energy Exploded within herself then it happened Charlie her own father Burst into life who wore Vulcan robes but had glue pointed ears his hair was changed had his eyebrows so artistic upswept but slanted so they my dad got a hair cut shorter do but Reneesme and Bella who sensed her father farrowing his hood down of Vulcan styled but freshly-cut but trim Brown hair was showing grey was very Emotionless I had Ear Surgery daughter but my name is Surak he was Forty-three was fifty-four where is thy granddaughter bring thee to me madam he had a voice sounded like Leonard Nimoy's Vulcan accented voice Husband he is very formal but polite but Ceremonial how coldly you speak it is Vulcan she taught it us and them it happened slipped away then it came too soon vanishing but as all of them were all of them dead with as all more saved and healed but it came too late much many more guards as all of them from Around the world all of them were as all of them suddenly it came too late all of them were all of them drained of blood with much many more as all of them had them all killed afterwards but were far too much as all of them as all of them suddenly it came too late crashing from the bodies but were far too much and as all of them were all of them became Immortalized but cursed with death forever then the as all families friends and loved ones were elderly people passed away with my own father met my own mother finally with the others all of them cremated Charlie who was very sick more shivering his coughing worse was spiting green blood was waxen but paler than normal was sick Daughter what happened it's a disease lunglock fever Sakal what is wrong it is him sick then it really happened lost both but it was Stomach cancer was the cause of his lunglock fever but it happened my new grandfather in law slowly was in a Coma but suddenly letting go his living spirit dead of Stomach cancer he never made it to his own fifth birthday his funeral was held that day cremation took days but it happened crashing freely but crashing with as all of them by the senior Volturi guard burned as all of them very far as all of them suddenly they killed the hybrids as well but with as all of people blazing too far much but releasing much many more guards reawakened aboard with as all of them are taken but it caused Alice our bodies they are burned we deported as all of things suddenly exploding with all of them destroying with ourselves frozen but it came too late shattering but sent us back here but with very last but final hybrids as all of them frozen but it happened lost the need to breed and to mate but it came too late were not dying anymore at all but became Immortalized by the Gods all of them made us Detities but it came too soon the newest guards all of them but a Witness who reported we were undead at long last but it happened shattering was far too loudest but earthquaking cursing the Vampires with infertility all of the sudden the each both and it came the new rising sun became our new species and were reincarnated and resurrected and reborn again but it was no more but it came too soon lost the corpses to them created a new Eden for us and them the Volturi were furious of much many more guards all of them ourselves were Immortal living longest lives but crashing freely but it as all of them vanished now the world is different ourselves gathered up as all of them had families of their own had children and a lot of pets all of us/them unififed under their new leadership But stopped our both but made us stronger and more wiser but mature looking but as adults we control Earth.
KakaLove chapter 1 . 5/31
Omg that was to funny
USNeshama chapter 1 . 5/31
So funny and absolutely hilarious as you know that this probably involved Carlisle on some level too. Thanks for writing this little bit of plausible comedy.
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Wow! OMG! Too funny! Great writing- so embarrassing!
AbsoFuckingLutely4everTwilight chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *covers eyes and runs away*

god that was just so DISTURBING AND UNCOMFORTABLE AND AWKWARD FOR GODS SAKE!

LMFAO! god that was too much! Haha poor Eddie and though I hate say this, poor mutt!

Gosh I loved it! Thanks for the good laugh bb! You're awesome! Love ur stories!

XOXO

Taty
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
hhahahahahahahahahahaha
envyfangirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This is great! I love it.
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Haha fun story. I'd like to see Bella having the same conversation with Nessie.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
LMAO! OMG That was great!
brooklynsam3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
omfg! i laughed so damn hard i couldnt breath and im pretty sure i cried...yup i did! hahaha! poor jake i think he was scarred by edward to last him a while. ;D
SFS chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Sweet. Simple. Funny. Loved it!
Mimozka chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
lol!
EdwardLovesBella02 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
That was great I have been trying to find this conversation between Edward and Jacob and you did it wonderfully. and since Bella already knew that Edward was going to have that conversation when she was out with Renesmee, she should have had the same talk with Renesmee but in the car on the way home... I would love if you wrote one like that either by adding a chapter to this one or just making it a sequel... please consider it... thank-you!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
ahh, the awkwardness! i love this, it's really really good!

dobby