Reviews for Sidebar
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
i really like Alan and Robin here!
Gianna di Fiori chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Sweet and enjoyable!
TT chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
that was really sweet! I love stories with Alan and there aren't enough, thanks for this one!
Synbou chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Wonderful follow up.
ALEO chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Another slice of life from the Eppes family. All conversations were completely believable, the pace relaxed, a little serious but mixed with brother moments to keep it all light. Something that I could easily see happen.
tearbos chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Nice, very nice. I can totally see this scene happening.

What happened to your head?"

Don looked solemn. "Robin hit me with the sink."

Robin slipped out of her jacket. "Obviously not hard enough," she observed dryly.

LOL. I loved that.
squelchything chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Oh, I was so pleased to see this!

I love the whole byplay about the sling and Robin's coat, and Charlie teasing Don, and Robin looking at the baby pictures. LOVED the bit about the toy gun, and Alan saying about having a lawyer in the hose again *aww*

You write Alan and Robin's interaction very skillfully, fatherly and kind with just a touch of wariness, because she DID hurt his kid, after all. And with the ever-present hope for grandchildren in the back of his head, no doubt.

You know what this means? You're going to have to write Robin interacting with Charlie, now. :)
twintrekkers chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Once again you have written a delicious, heart warming piece of fanfiction. One that will certainly accompany me the rest of the day making it a lot better.

You write extraordinarily well and get all the characters in their real dimension. Thank you for sharing your talent with us and please keep them coming. I’d like to add the faster the better, but writing is something that can not be rushed so I’ll patiently wait for your next piece.

Excellent work! I’m looking forward to reading another of your stories soon.
Lisa Paris chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Lovely stuff, again, Trillium.

Especially the bit about Don not really being tough.

Oh, and when Alan mentioned how nice it was to have a lawyer in the house again, it really choked me up!
Cris chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Really nice, I loved it!
Shrimp chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aw.
Rinne chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Loved this. Very very much.