Reviews for The Facade of Innocence
Ottawa Pagan chapter 24 . 1/20
pretty awesome story, hope your senior year goes great.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/20/2015
Your story is absolutely brilliant. Please don't change Julian turning into a werewolf. I think seeing him cope with being one would really make the story interesting.
Thanks for writing such a piece of literature.
J-walker chapter 24 . 6/5/2014
PLEASE let Blaise be alive (he's too young and one of the few people left who truly cares for Julian)! Please don't make Julian a werewolf! Or at least let him be cured of lycanthropy! Please let Julian grow a heart *cough* that is to say stop being haughty, selfish and socially-moronic...see, that's how good your writing is...I'm so emotionally invested in this fanfic! XD this is amazing, can't wait for more!
Sooph chapter 24 . 3/25/2013
Oh my god, exquisite work, i absolutely adore it, please don't abandon this, even after all these years!
crazyloverblood chapter 24 . 10/25/2012
severus and Harry are getting to gather right?
M.L chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
Personally I don't want you to change the fact that Julius is faithful to the Dark Lord. I hate it when almost every goddamn time in almost every goddamn story where Harry is Dark at the beggining he suddenly sees the light! I don't see Light Harry turning Dark nearly as often. It's like people believe than spending some time with a bunch of Gryffindors automatically turns you into one. God forbid someone tells you your name is Harry Potter, because then you can only fight the dark...NOT! It's not easy to change who you are! Especially if you believe something for so long. Your Julius was raised to be Dark and I like to think that he is smart enough to know what he is doing and why. He may not agree with some things that Voldemort does and fight some of his orders, but If possible I would really like him to stay firmly on the dark side.
MzMilo chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
sparks fly...
MzMilo chapter 23 . 6/1/2012
nice
icewolf18 chapter 24 . 5/28/2012
I may be a little late to the game but the one thing I would like is for the potion used to make Julian look like Lucius to be reversable, just because I would love to see what reaction Julian has to looking like Harry. Just a thought, you have a great story!
Shannon the Original chapter 24 . 4/15/2012
Update soon change nothing its all good though i was sad blaise died
Broken.is.my.name chapter 24 . 3/12/2012
Darling Koinaka,

Are you planning on updating 'Facade' soon? 33
MzMilo chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
nice
Mercy Of Baal chapter 24 . 1/29/2012
Wha! NOt fair! I thought it was anOther chapter! Hurry can wait!
Zizichan96 chapter 24 . 1/23/2012
Heya! So you asked, and I'm reviewing!

I love the story; the whole concept of it. It's brilliant and I actually love Julian as he is - he's brilliant! I like the dynamic between him and the other characters, especially the Gryffindors!

The only thing that jarred me with this is actually the Snape/Julian relationship. It just didn't quite click for me with the rest of the story; I love their relationship one minute, and then as soon as it gets sexual it feels odd. Please don't misunderstand, this is not because I don't like Harry/Snape slash or anything, it's just that for the majority of their interaction I was getting a VERY strong protective-family type vibe, so it clashed when there was slash.

I think the story could be more poignant if Snape was more like a father figure, a new kind of familial love that Julian would never have felt before with either Voldy or Lucius or even Augustus. (btw, I actually think that Voldemort's obsession with him is actually very fitting - creepy as hell, but then Voldemort is creepy as hell, so it fit!)

But that's just my personal opinion, and it's still brilliant either way! I can't wait for the continuation! XD
sev's-sexy-mistress chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
Extremely angry that Severus hit harry so if they get back 2gether make Severus work 4 voldies possessive side concerning harry is a bit eekie so Mayb he should lighten up a great story loveit. Hope that harry gets out of voldie n dumbles clutches is being an ass n should work 4 harrys forgiveness 2. Lbs the sex seen but don't see how Severus can say harry took advantage of him b/c I wouldn't b able 2 even think straight f it was me let alone get him 2 stop(not that want him 2).

Don't think I like the idea of him being a werewolf though.

Plz