Reviews for Dreams of a Lost Tribe
Rook chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Beautiful story. The part at the end with the koba family was just precious and endearing. That was actually pretty clever using himself to test the others. What with the hardship of travel with the added burden of running out of water. The Edenites really pulled together, making sacrifices and dealing with the added stress in order to take care of one of their own. That was a great plot. Wish you were still writing for this show. Taking what I can get and enjoying every moment
miarath chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This is astoundingly beautiful in the end, despite the sadness that permits most of the story.
Great job.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Its the last of your Earth 2 stories... *sigh* I've been reading others and while there are many Alonzo stories yours are the best. Wonderful writing and rich 'Lonzo and Julia growth and love.

Any recommendations for your favorites?
Chianna chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I know that I read this story before, but I just had to review again and tell you how much I enjoyed it.
Sedra chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Those were some pretty horrific descriptions of what the Council did to the plateau. They were so evil! The fact that the Terrians even gave other humans a chance after all that is very impressive! I really liked True helping Julia out. I love the scenes from the show of her and Yale helping the sick koba, foreshadowing a future interest in medicine. I also love how she learned how to swim! That was priceless. And the ending scene with Alonzo and the baby kobas was so peaceful. Thanks for the story!
TesubCalle chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I really enjoyed this. There were too many loose ends this series left; so many unanswered questions...

Reilley's words about the planet dying was one of them. Thanks for giving us an explanation. I'll believe it could have happened like that.

I especially enjoyed your descriptions of Alonzo on the dream plane, and the exhilaration he experienced.

Thanks for sharing!
LFVoy chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
I absolutely loved this! It felt so much like watching the show again. You've got the characters and milieu down. So are you new here? We can always use new good E2 writers...