Reviews for So Close
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So fluffy!
MeowingWolf chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
"Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?"

I fangirled. I had to pause for a bit before reading again because I was so... just ffff 3 This was so cute! Its a bit ooc to me, but I don't really care because its adorable!
theherbflower chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
GAH! It was soo cute. I loved it.
OTP chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
dude this is odd, i was just talking about this song to msd just yesterday lol nicely done too wonderful movie as well heheh
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Okay, funny thing happened. Last night, OTP and I were talking about Enchanted and she asked me for a song from the movie that reminded her of Royai so I was very happy to see such a lovely fiction using one of the songs from the movie.

Anyway, me and my rambles. I just want to say that I thought this was a very sweet, beautiful, touching royai. We need more happy endings for royai fictions.

Wonderful work! Much love!

MSD
Ran chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I read it and just went "Aw!" at the end. My dad rushed in to see what I was doing, and found me staring at my laptop going "AW! How sweet!" He left promptly.

In case you haven't gotten the message, I loved it!

Whoo! Keep goin!

Ran
Taiji-ya Hawkeye chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
This was SO cute :) loved it!
rizahawkeyed chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Aw that was an adorable fic. Good work!
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Aw! I am so favin this story! It is fantastic and adorable and cutiful! I love it!
YGDSDHSFHGT chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aww... so cute...

I liked!
Alien Crustacean chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Yay! Royai love!

I don't know if it was on purpose or not, but I like the Cinderella theme. "Just breathe" and "they lived" from Ever After, "So this is love" from Disney's Cinderella, and of course the song from Enchanted! (I love Cinderella, so I would be geeky enough to notice these things)

Anyways, uber-cute! Thanks for writing!
silver sniper of night chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
That was so sweet! I love it. Though my cat fell of the wondow sill while I was ready, which confused me somewhat but thats besides the point lol. Lovely writing as always! Go the llamas!
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
aww that was the most awesome sweet fluffy royai oneshot i've ever read