Reviews for Possession
Sychronergy chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
LOVE it. Amazing 3
berty05 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Wow. That's the only word for this: wow. This story took my breath away. Congrats ! :)
Kilandra Iosis chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I ABSOLUTELY loved this. Ulquiorra is one of my favorite characters, and it is rare that people capture him the way that I think he would be. YOu did a wonderful job. Thank you!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Wow...this fic is just wow. If was amazing! I really really enjoyed it. I love how so IC they were and you still made the ship believable. This was great, thanks so much for the great
Read :)
GrimmUlquigrrrl chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Waah! This has been on my faves list for forever, and I just reread it and-and- waaaaah! I ADORE the writing style you used, the words, the syntax, the feeling, and I swear to god I felt a little of that as I read. You're incredible, really you are. I'm so glad I faved this! You rock!
Niriiun chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I love this story. Perfect depiction of characters. Keep up the good work! :D
JunAy chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Hi,

I read this story and the sequel, and I would like to say I enjoyed a lot these reading !

Your stories are just great ! Your plot, your writing and the way you develop the characters are interesting and well done.

And because I'm French and I loved your stories, I would like to know if you agree that I'll translate Possession and Affliction to share its to the French reader ?

Anyway, thank you for these wonderful stories !
TotallyCaptivated chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
:C

this chapter! :'(
GrimmUlquigrrrl chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
I LOVED this story! It was really great, really thought out, and mostly just fascinating. I think it really gave an insight into both of the characters, even if you were only speaking through one of them. I just loved the whole feel you managed to give. It was great. Total favorite!
anthail chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
This is, was, whatever... simply. I don't know, I don't even have words for how compelling this story was for me to read. I suppose that makes it mind-blowing: not even finding words to describe it. I was especially amazed by the depth of emotions you managed to describe. And, well, depth makes emotions real, so.

Whoa. I think I simply love your writing style. It's a lot more compelling than what I'm currently reading for lit class, that's for sure. So, thank you for this reading experience, it truly is entertaintment.
OnlyIntuition chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
This is still near the top of me all time favorite story list (right under the top two "Friend or Flame" and "Friend or Foe") xD haha :) Still makes me cry T-T I don't even know how. Brilliant brilliant brilliant AMAZING
me chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
i dont know when i first read this, but i know i've read it.. and probably reviewed it once already... but now that i've re-read it... i still have to say (again?), how *beautiful* is this story - and the way you wrote it... and ulquiorra...

yet how tenuous and precarious it feels... what they have.. ugh.

ok i'm going to go on with the rest of it...

ugh. you make me want to write my own grimm x ulqui.. but if only i could write halfway decently... :/
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I've actually reviewed this before, but I finally decided to make my own fanfiction account so I could favorite this! :) Thank you for sharing!
mayfaire chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
I read your story on LJ and I had to post a review here so I can put it in my favourites.

Seriously, I think no one can top your writing especially Grimmjow/Ulquiorra pairing. There's something absolutely humane in the way you write them. The characterization is not out of bound but at the same time, the new emotions pushing through suit the flow of the story properly. I would not be surprise if suddenly Tite Kubo decided to put some angsty love affair for our two favourite Espadas.

The way you portrayed Ulquiorra was nearly perfect. It's as if you just cut him out from Kubo's book and made the 4th Espada play your own story. His obsession with Grimmjow is not far off in the canon, don't you think? The Sexta is the only one who can give him an emotion other than indifference. I just love the chemistry between them in canon and in your fic. The progress of their relationship from merely physical to something inexplicable for their Hollowed hearts really caught me. The power of emotions in every chapter made me savour each paragraph. I had to read slowly to really appreciate and bask in it. The plot is simple enough but the emotions and the characters you've chosen made everything powerful and memorable. Just perfect.
pi chapter 4 . 1/9/2010