Reviews for Possession
WatchingTheWatchman chapter 4 . 3/18
I love the description in this chapter, it's gorgeous. You've got a great talent for word choice
WatchingTheWatchman chapter 1 . 3/18
Great characterization of Ulqiorra here, I can't wait to see what you do next!
Sychronergy chapter 3 . 5/24/2014
LOVE it. Amazing 3
berty05 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Wow. That's the only word for this: wow. This story took my breath away. Congrats ! :)
Kilandra Iosis chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I ABSOLUTELY loved this. Ulquiorra is one of my favorite characters, and it is rare that people capture him the way that I think he would be. YOu did a wonderful job. Thank you!
untouchable hexing witch chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Wow...this fic is just wow. If was amazing! I really really enjoyed it. I love how so IC they were and you still made the ship believable. This was great, thanks so much for the great
Read :)
GrimmUlquigrrrl chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
Waah! This has been on my faves list for forever, and I just reread it and-and- waaaaah! I ADORE the writing style you used, the words, the syntax, the feeling, and I swear to god I felt a little of that as I read. You're incredible, really you are. I'm so glad I faved this! You rock!
Niriiun chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I love this story. Perfect depiction of characters. Keep up the good work! :D
JunAy chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Hi,

I read this story and the sequel, and I would like to say I enjoyed a lot these reading !

Your stories are just great ! Your plot, your writing and the way you develop the characters are interesting and well done.

And because I'm French and I loved your stories, I would like to know if you agree that I'll translate Possession and Affliction to share its to the French reader ?

Anyway, thank you for these wonderful stories !
TotallyCaptivated chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
:C

this chapter! :'(
GrimmUlquigrrrl chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
I LOVED this story! It was really great, really thought out, and mostly just fascinating. I think it really gave an insight into both of the characters, even if you were only speaking through one of them. I just loved the whole feel you managed to give. It was great. Total favorite!
anthail chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
This is, was, whatever... simply. I don't know, I don't even have words for how compelling this story was for me to read. I suppose that makes it mind-blowing: not even finding words to describe it. I was especially amazed by the depth of emotions you managed to describe. And, well, depth makes emotions real, so.

Whoa. I think I simply love your writing style. It's a lot more compelling than what I'm currently reading for lit class, that's for sure. So, thank you for this reading experience, it truly is entertaintment.
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
This is still near the top of me all time favorite story list (right under the top two "Friend or Flame" and "Friend or Foe") xD haha :) Still makes me cry T-T I don't even know how. Brilliant brilliant brilliant AMAZING
me chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
i dont know when i first read this, but i know i've read it.. and probably reviewed it once already... but now that i've re-read it... i still have to say (again?), how *beautiful* is this story - and the way you wrote it... and ulquiorra...

yet how tenuous and precarious it feels... what they have.. ugh.

ok i'm going to go on with the rest of it...

ugh. you make me want to write my own grimm x ulqui.. but if only i could write halfway decently... :/
AccountHasBeenDeletedd chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I've actually reviewed this before, but I finally decided to make my own fanfiction account so I could favorite this! :) Thank you for sharing!