Reviews for World's Enemy
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
I know, I know it's been ages when you've last updated this but only now I managed to make myself read those two new chapters... Yeah, I'm so proud of myself.

But but, what can I say? My FFVII knowledge ain't so deep anymore, I have forgotten a lot of things, it has been four years since my worst Sephiroth obsession. I just started going through my old favorites a little while ago and notices I have a few chaps to read from this one. I have forgotten almost all the details of this fic, but I remember the general outline. I still love this.

I actually remembered the scenes from the game while reading those two last chapters, you did a great job with them. The scenes flowed nicely and all the foreshadowing is just almost hurting me. I just want to run in there and tell Sephiroth not to go to the mansion... But at the same time I wish to see how you will write his descend to madness. But this is a good basis for it, we all like Sephiroth now, so it's a wonderful time to tear him down fully.

Then, I just hope you get to write those scenes at some point. I thank you for this, I'm still here, just a bit quieter than before.
Chel chapter 15 . 1/21/2013
It's really great! I like what you've been doing so far. Just one word of advice: blonde is a term for a female with pale hair and blond is for a pale-haired man or just the color.
The word comes from France so don't worry too much about it. I just recently learned this.
Keep up the wonderful writing! .
omegadude1 chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Update soon, pleases?
LunaLola chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
I was excited to see you post again! This made a great reward to an end of the fourth week of the semester. It was a treat to read.

I'm feeling the dramatic 'dun dun dunnn' sound effect coming on after reading this chapter.

Hope your health is well and that we see another chapter up soon!
Shinz chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
Awesome update! The tension is really building up now. I have to say, I really like the fact that this followed FFVII's version - I agree that that CC left out certain things, and this chapter really benefited from going back to the original. I've been looking forward to this chapter because it contains those scenes where you're desperate to know what's going on in Sephiroth's head - he says so little, but every thing he does say is so loaded. There's a lot of scope to delve into his inner thoughts, particularly concerning Gast, Hojo and his own mother, which was wonderfully done.

It was also a nice touch acquainting Sephiroth and Zangan - it adds that much more when you know what will happen. This is a great 'quiet before the storm' chapter, so to speak. I'm seriously excited about the next update!
Zero121 chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
Awsome story, gives real good insight on Sephiroth before he went crazy. Hope to see a new update soon
FreezingCold chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
I'm really enjoying the attention you bring to little details. The way you describe the mansion and the town, dusk and dawn, is beautiful. The characters are right on, and the story flows in a great realistic way. I have nothing bad to say! It was a great chapter!
Now I'm bracing myself for "the point of no return"...
SSGA chapter 15 . 9/13/2012
One moment I found out you've updated your story and the other, I was reading it and enjoying every bit. Good job!(Specially since I know how difficult writing this part is)
You really wrote well when expressing Sephiroth's ideas about his family and also the way he hid his emotions from the group. The part that he had that sense of deja vu was very genuine.
Also, it was very good to see that you kinda mixed both CC and FFVII events together to get the best image.
Well, I have nothing much to say except that it's really a great story and that the amount of effort you're putting into portraying Sephiroth as he is, is really appreciated.
Keep up the great work!
SSGA
PS. Since you mentioned that you're going by FFVII (and CC, of course) I was a little worried about that if (since I don't know) you wanted to write the scene where Sephiroth jumps/is thrown down the reactor, which of the options you were going to use. Hope it's not the second one.
LunaLola chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I'm glad for many reasons here. First I'm glad that this story is still progressing and is not forgotten-good things take time, I know. I'm glad that you're able to write from the character's POV so naturally. What I'm most glad about is that you are writing you're own novel as well as this. I've read so much talented fiction here over the years and it's such a shame that most of them only stick to fan fiction. I'm happy for you that you are doing your own thing AND getting published as well. Congratulations.

I am sorry to hear that you've had health problems this past year, and I hope you stay in good health from now on. I'll be excited to read the next chapter when you get it finished.

Good luck on your future endeavors and thank you for the opportunity to read such a wonderfully written story. :)
Shinz chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
First off, let me just say, I hope you're doing well health-wise! It sounds like the last year has been beyond tough, so wishing you continued recovery and good health.

Next, an update! Whooo! This made my day :) I'm really glad you're back to writing, and really excited to get back into this story. I had almost forgotten how wonderfully precise your characterization of Sephiroth is, down to all of his mannerisms and inner thoughts. I don't really have a lot of critical feedback to give because it's obvious you know exactly what you're doing and where this is going. I was properly excited to get to Nibelheim.. That part at the end about appreciation and idolization was especially poignant. So, to wrap it up, glad to see an update, glad to hear you've recovered and seriously excited about reading the next chapter! :)
LunaLola chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
A black chocobo and an all black apartment...that would make him like Batman. I suppose for the time being he would be.

I have to admit the idea if him once married made me go meh, but the Dahlia character has grown on me-only he could marry such a overbearing woman as her and the bitterness they hold supplies great comic relief. Nice work with the creativity. :)
LunaLola chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It's like a Crisis Core novella. I like the in depth telling from Sephirtoth's POV.

Nice work. :)
FreezingCold chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
I found your story a while ago and I faved it right away. You can imagine how glad I am you updated. Totally love your uber-cool Sephiroth. Wondering if you're going to go canon or give him a chance to have a life. Whatever you chose to do, I know it'll be good. Thanks for this new chapter, it made my day!
loveaustralia chapter 13 . 9/11/2011
Thrilled to see an update. I like that Sephiroth is just as willing to play political games as the Turks are.

Tracyboo
Ladylaurel chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
I really enjoy reading your Sephiroth, so I'm glad you like writing him. I also wouldn't mind knowing a bit about your original novel - and your name and the expected publish date. You write very well. I'm impressed that you can make a story where we already know a good chunk of the journey interesting.

You deserve more readers. This has to be the most under-reviewed story I've seen.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »