Reviews for The Flip Side
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
GREAT!
Moozanna chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Love this. It's PERFECTION!
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love your story
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Lol! I could so totally see them arguing about this. It was wicked cute by the way. You write Blair and Chuck amazingly! Keep up the outstanding work :)
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was so hilarious! I love Blair's ranting. XD
sinful ang3l chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
the ending line was just brilliant!

XD Loved it
princetongirl chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
loved it update soon
xXAnime AquamarineXx chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
That was so cute and hilarious at the same time! I loved it! At first I was a bit lost...But then I finally got it...(It's not your fault I'm just a bit slow sometimes, LMAO)! Can anyone really not like the CB pairing? They totally rule!
elle dit oui chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Oh, I absolutely LOVE this. It's got to be my favorite from your fics and I simply adore all your fics.

Chuck and Blair will never be normal. As they are too fantastic to be anywhere near the range of normal. The way you introduced Blair's little problem with the sides was great.

"It starts as a mild niggle in the back of her mind, but when it progresses to down right irritating, she knows she has to do something to satisfy herself, because –

“ – people have sides after this long together, don’t they?”

“Excuse me?” Serena questions, because really, she has no clue what her best friend is talking about."

I love how CB are just pulled towards each other when they sleep, even if they hate each other like in the scene from the Season 1 finale. Which this entire fic reminded me of. :D

“Wait, does that mean Chuck’s theory’s right? I’m wrong?”

That's hilarious. Because that's all her brain can think of when Serena's in shock.

After all, why settle for a side of the bed, when she has a husband that can satisfy her on every part of it?

That's the best line ever! It's entirely true. And it's probably something that CHuck brags about non-stop. A great fic!
Catheryne chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aww thoroughly enjoyed that! Sexy, fluffy, romantic.
bizarre-reason chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That was cute:]
puresimplicity-xo chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This one shot was extremely cute!

D

I like that Blair rambles on continuously, oblivious to the fact that she has just mentioned something jaw dropping to Serena

and her retraction: wait, does this mean that Chuck's theory is right?

LOL

and the finishing statement was made of pure win!

she's right of course

who needs a side of the bed when they have a husband like Chuck who can make any part of the bed an enjoyable experience ;)

s2 xoxo
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I wasn't expecting this. But, omg..ROTFLMAO! TOO FUNNY!

I love the BS convo. Blair yelling about sides. and then Serena being SHOCKED (wtf?) about BC having sex every day. silly girl.

And Blair deciding she doesn't need a side when she has the entire bed..*giggles* awesome!
Just-Plain-Roo chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Aww! Who needs a side when you have Chuck, so cute!

Roo
Isabelle chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
LMAO! Sex every night is so CB! I loved them together here, so in character and amusing! Poor Serena has a side but no sex every night ;)